Citizenship

My friend has been granted citizenship to Argentina after 2 years and 1 month. Faster than I’ve heard of..

Perhaps it goes without saying, @Bajo_cero2 made it happen. I thought the process had gotten more tedious!

Can you give some more info on your friend:

Did your friend get residency first? temporary, permanent?
Is your friend married to an argentine?
Is your friend's last name "latino"?
Is your friend working en blanco in argentina? working en negro? not working?

Thanks.

Can you give some more info on your friend:

Did your friend get residency first? temporary, permanent?
Is your friend married to an argentine?
Is your friend's last name "latino"?
Is your friend working en blanco in argentina? working en negro? not working?

Thanks.
No residency. Overstayed. Single. European (non spanish speaking) country. Local income, but only applied with proving income from abroad.

The problem with the overstay strategy is that many countries ask you to declare if you have overstayed. So it could impact your visa applications to other countries (if you are honest). For example, Australian tourist visa asks this question.

The problem with the overstay strategy is that many countries ask you to declare if you have overstayed. So it could impact your visa applications to other countries (if you are honest). For example, Australian tourist visa asks this question.
The advantage is you do not get a deportation order and you do not need to lie because since you apply for citizenship you cannot overstay as an undocumented citizen.

Back