Citizenship

Do you think if I rent a RbnB I will be good when they come to check where I live?
I am also considering buying an apartment, would that be easier for me?

Do you think if I rent a RbnB I will be good when they come to check where I live?
They will go to the address on your DNI. You must start the application in the jurisdiction based on that address, where you live. It doesn't matter if it's airbnb or rented or you own it they don't care.

IMHO
if you buy an apartment this will prove your intentions to stay here, to be argentino. Even there is no such requirement by law. But if you read some cases they speak sometimes about some weird personal or sometimes about almost close to philosophical things...

They will know anyway that you are away as they will ask DNM on all your movements ins and ots of the country. So better never lie, they will know when you was away. Will your judge worry about it or not ni idea. They can consider it " falta de voluntad" for ex.

If you will have domicilio outside of big cities its diffrent story they want send anybody to visit you out of the blue.its only bsas, cordoba maybe mza thing.

hi all,
I just made the payment for my application through Renaper for a non-mercsour DNI. Can anyone tell me what paperwork I will need to provide and if it needs to be translated to Spanish? I have already an apostiled birth certificate and NY Criminal Record.

Also, it’s unclear to me if I am applying for a Visa for Temporary Residency and which kind. I basically came as a tourist several times and would like to split my time between here and the States. As of now, I am planning to study Spanish at a University, but haven‘t yet enrolled.

Any experienced answers welcome!

T
IMHO
if you buy an apartment this will prove your intentions to stay here, to be argentino. Even there is no such requirement by law. But if you read some cases they speak sometimes about some weird personal or sometimes about almost close to philosophical things...

They will know anyway that you are away as they will ask DNM on all your movements ins and ots of the country. So better never lie, they will know when you was away. Will your judge worry about it or not ni idea. They can consider it " falta de voluntad" for ex.

If you will have domicilio outside of big cities its diffrent story they want send anybody to visit you out of the blue.its only bsas, cordoba maybe mza thing.
That is very good to know. Unfortunately, I will be in Córdoba, this is the only place I am familiar with in Argentina. Well, I didn't know they would ask migraciones about my ins and outs. Then, they will probably know I am out of the country while they are processing my case. Another information, I will have Residencia Permanente when I'll apply for Citizenship. I am just waiting for the Consulate to issue my Residence visa.

IMHO

Owning property has ZERO effect on the application.
Not all judges ask for movimiento migratorio, and even if they do it's usually not a big deal as reseindets have the right to travel

T

That is very good to know. Unfortunately, I will be in Córdoba, this is the only place I am familiar with in Argentina. Well, I didn't know they would ask migraciones about my ins and outs. Then, they will probably know I am out of the country while they are processing my case. Another information, I will have Residencia Permanente when I'll apply for Citizenship. I am just waiting for the Consulate to issue my Residence visa.
The court does not care if you are outside. You can certainly apply and spend most of your time abroad.

hi all,
I just made the payment for my application through Renaper for a non-mercsour DNI. Can anyone tell me what paperwork I will need to provide and if it needs to be translated to Spanish? I have already an apostiled birth certificate and NY Criminal Record.

Also, it’s unclear to me if I am applying for a Visa for Temporary Residency and which kind. I basically came as a tourist several times and would like to split my time between here and the States. As of now, I am planning to study Spanish at a University, but haven‘t yet enrolled.

Any experienced answers welcome!
Sorry but this does not make any sense. You need to apply for a residency with Migraciones using Radex. You then pay as part of the application 6.000 pesos + the DNI fee 300 pesos and the antecedentes fee. What category are you applying for?

Sorry but this does not make any sense. You need to apply for a residency with Migraciones using Radex. You then pay as part of the application 6.000 pesos + the DNI fee 300 pesos and the antecedentes fee. What category are you applying for?
Sorry, you are correct. That is what I did today. I used the category of artist, but I will be starting a Spanish as Second Language class at the end of Jan. I’m concerned that I don’t have a letter of invitation as artist, have only done two residencies here many years apart through an organization called ‘ace.
I was unsure which category to select… any suggestions?

Sorry, you are correct. That is what I did today. I used the category of artist, but I will be starting a Spanish as Second Language class at the end of Jan. I’m concerned that I don’t have a letter of invitation as artist, have only done two residencies here many years apart through an organization called ‘ace.
I was unsure which category to select… any suggestions?
you need to apply for whatever category you QUALIFY for. Do you QUALIFY for the artist category residence? Do you have or can you get the documents they want? If not that it's a waste of time.

Back