Citizenship

There are several Federal Chambers at PBA. Where do you live?
I'm not there yet, but I could apply in San Martín. However, their requirements in the document on your site show they are requesting the DNI as identification although we have art. 4° of decreto 3213/1984, so is the user supposed to argue with them in person? Also, if I work for an international company, are they going to accept bank statements showing incoming wires as proof of economic solvency or would it be better to submit a declaración jurada instead?

I'm not there yet, but I could apply in San Martín. However, their requirements in the document on your site show they are requesting the DNI as identification although we have art. 4° of decreto 3213/1984, so is the user supposed to argue with them in person? Also, if I work for an international company, are they going to accept bank statements showing incoming wires as proof of economic solvency or would it be better to submit a declaración jurada instead?
You can apply without a lawyer, only, if you meet the legal requirements they ask.

Only if you are a lawyer…
Well, that's a non-starter. This is not a serious country if you need a solicitor to perform basic tasks due to the judiciary not following its own rules. Also, it seems like using a lawyer isn't a guarantee of success given what I've seen in the jurisprudence system and noted in previous posts.

Well, that's a non-starter. This is not a serious country if you need a solicitor to perform basic tasks due to the judiciary not following its own rules. Also, it seems like using a lawyer isn't a guarantee of success given what I've seen in the jurisprudence system and noted in previous posts.
Sure, go to another country where requirements are 10 times higher.

Sure, go to another country where requirements are 10 times higher.
If you need the residency, you have another pile of requirements already. Also, it's 10× the cost otherwise if you have to use a solicitor, and how long have some of those petitions been in the system before they're adjudicated? The law says 90 days, but we see resolutions years later. Considering the CoL and how long you'd wait, buying Grenadian citizenship would be cheaper which they'd give you in three months.

why bother having any requirements at all, let's just give em out to whoever.

why bother having any requirements at all, let's just give em out to whoever.
That's the impression you'd get reading this forum, but the reality is quite different when you check the jurisprudence system. I think you're missing the point though. The issue is the requirements are moot since the law is applied inconsistently and with representation there's no guarantee you'd get it anyway.

Back