Clarin & La Nacion blocked from operatring as usual

Guillo said:
Mostly because they were either false or ignored the truth.

At most, you can say they waited to play their cards properly. I see no faults at that.

Doesn't matter how's the shade projecting on the cave wall, a lie is a lie.

You're way of selectively ignoring facts so that it matches your personal preference, even when confronted with them, is funny.
You just keep repeating the same bullshit hoping it will stick...guess what, it wont, at least not here.

I thought you could get something out of the Allegory, my bad.

BTW, If I ever want something to stick on you, guess what? I would ask Clarin for advice.

Can someone please explain this to me?

1. Do the workers at Artes Gráficas Rioplantenses S.A. support the blockade or not?

2. Is the same company involved in a lengthy labor conflict with it's workers where they haven't paid out due compensation?

xibeca said:

1. Do the workers at Artes Gráficas Rioplantenses S.A. support the blockade or not?

2. Is the same company involved in a lengthy labor conflict with it's workers where they haven't paid out due compensation?

Don't know and not relevant to the current situation. If a court has ordered compensation paid then the government should enforce it for the workers. Blocking distribution of the newspaper is not how you enforce a court order.
Its called rule of law.

xibeca said:

1. Yes, they do.

2. Both a money fee and the reincorporation of the 119 dismissed workers.

gouchobob said:
Don't know and not relevant to the current situation. If a court has ordered compensation paid then the government should enforce it for the workers. Blocking distribution of the newspaper is not how you enforce a court order.
Its called rule of law.

So you bitch when the government doesn't intervene against the blockade, but you're silent when the government doesn't enforce Clarin to compensate their workers that they fucked over. Hmm.

I am not familiar with how the labor laws work here in Argentina. But I would be surprised if workers don't have the right to carry out a blockade against a company.

And we're dealing with two corrupt organizations here; The union and Clarin. The victims are Clarin's workers and us. We are stuck with a gang of thugs that pose as media organizations. That the government is corrupt is hardly surprising. But that a country's media is, is obviously not good.

Back