Clarin & La Nacion blocked from operatring as usual

Guillo said:
No, you get your facts straight instead of repeating the official k lies. Workers dont have the right to stop a paper of circulating, full stop. Judges already said that, and also that the national government must guarantee that. Instead, they ignored the judge and lied about the whole thing. As usual, they consider themselves beyond the law and they keep acting like that. The way in which they selectively enforce law is shameful.
Here we go again, the case are not generic, so that sentence was invalid by the time this blockade happened (keep reading). That judge, by the way, is a CIVIL JUDGE, not a LABOUR JUDGE so the sentence was nulled in the first place.
Again talking about labour laws: http://www.infoleg.gov.ar/infolegInternet/anexos/20000-24999/20993/texact.htm

When you read a newspaper or watch news on TV, you have two options: believe everything they say, or give the benefit of the doubt and try to investigate by yourself how things really are. Now, that takes time, so that's why most people just tired of working all day, decide to believe everything they say because it's easier and doesn't consume their time. I don't blame them, but at least they should get acknowledge of this so they won't repeat as truth everything they read or watch. And no, I'm not talking only about Clarin, La Nación, Perfil, Telefe, Canal 13... I'm also talking about 678, Pagina 12, Diario registrado, etc.

PabloAriel said:
Here we go again, the case are not generic, so that sentence was invalid by the time this blockade happened (keep reading). That judge, by the way, is a CIVIL JUDGE, not a LABOUR JUDGE so the sentence was nulled in the first place.

The ONLY way in which a sentence can be declared null, is by another judge. Is not the government call to decide its null because they don't like it. Its not up the executive to choose which judgements to obey and which to ignore.
They can appeal, but not ignore direct orders from a judge. And specially, they can't force the police to ignore a judge's call. This is not a monarchy.

Where does it says that it has priority over the right of the newspaper to publish their ideas?

When you read a newspaper or watch news on TV, you have two options: believe everything they say, or give the benefit of the doubt and try to investigate by yourself how things really are. Now, that takes time, so that's why most people just tired of working all day, decide to believe everything they say because it's easier and doesn't consume their time. I don't blame them, but at least they should get acknowledge of this so they won't repeat as truth everything they read or watch. And no, I'm not talking only about Clarin, La Nación, Perfil, Telefe, Canal 13... I'm also talking about 678, Pagina 12, Diario registrado, etc.

You didn't seem to do your research properly.

Guillo said:
The ONLY way in which a sentence can be declared null, is by another judge. Is not the government call to decide its null because they don't like it. Its not up the executive to choose which judgements to obey and which to ignore.
They can appeal, but not ignore direct orders from a judge. And specially, they can't force the police to ignore a judge's call. This is not a monarchy.
Which part of "sentences are not generic" didn't you understand? The executive didn't ignore any sentence because there wasn't any to stick to. Also, why do you think there are different courts: Labour, Penal and Civil? If I murder someone I have to be judged by a penal court, not a labour or civil one. If a trade union strike it has to be judged by a labour court, not a civil or penal, that's why I said it was nulled in the first place.

Guillo said:
Where does it say that it has priority over the right of the newspaper to publish their ideas?
Who talked about priorities? If I feel that my rights of trade union's freedom are being violated I can strike on the name of it.

I can't understand how can you side with Clarin when there are real problems going on with the workers. This isn't a problem about clarin and the government as they try to set up, it's a problem with labour rights that are being violated. That's the problem with you, always trying to simplify in black or white. Well let me tell you, nothing is as simple as you think(or as they make you think).

PabloAriel said:
Which part of "sentences are not generic" didn't you understand? The executive didn't ignore any sentence because there wasn't any to stick to. Also, why do you think there are different courts: Labour, Penal and Civil? If I murder someone I have to be judged by a penal court, not a labour or civil one. If a trade union strike it has to be judged by a labour court, not a civil or penal, that's why I said it was nulled in the first place.

If you get a direct order from a judge, you must follow it and that's it. At the most, you can appeal it. But you cannot decide to ignore it like the Ks do all the time for whatever reason.
I stand my ground: nobody can null a judgement except for another judge. You cannot decide it doesn't apply to you. That's only for the judges to decide. Welcome to a republic.

Who talked about priorities? If I feel that my rights of trade union's freedom are being violated I can strike on the name of it.
But you cannot kill me. You cannot take my property away. And you cannot stop my right to free speech.

I can't understand how can you side with Clarin when there are real problems going on with the workers.
I don't side with Clarin. I side AGAINST the K government, their methods, and they way the selectively apply justice to their enemies while they keep making their friends richer.

Even if the workers have problems, they don't have the right to deprive ANYONE of their free speech rights.

And also...what workers? What problems? Be specific please.

This isn't a problem about clarin and the government as they try to set up, it's a problem with labour rights that are being violated. That's the problem with you, always trying to simplify in black or white. Well let me tell you, nothing is as simple as you think(or as they make you think).
Some things are white or black. You either follow the law or you don't.
Rights are black or white, doesn't matter who your friends are or your family is.
It is as simple as that. As usual, I'm not sure whether to feel sad about how easy you buy the shit of the Ks, or just ignore you as a paid troll spewing the official drivel.

Guillo said:
If you get a direct order from a judge, you must follow it and that's it. At the most, you can appeal it. But you cannot decide to ignore it like the Ks do all the time for whatever reason.
I stand my ground: nobody can null a judgement except for another judge. You cannot decide it doesn't apply to you. That's only for the judges to decide. Welcome to a republic.

But you cannot kill me. You cannot take my property away. And you cannot stop my right to free speech.

I don't side with Clarin. I side AGAINST the K government, their methods, and they way the selectively apply justice to their enemies while they keep making their friends richer.

Even if the workers have problems, they don't have the right to deprive ANYONE of their free speech rights.

Rights are black or white, doesn't matter who your friends are or your family is.
It is as simple as that. As usual, I'm not sure whether to feel sad about how easy you buy the shit of the Ks, or just ignore you as a paid troll spewing the official drivel.

Hell must be freezing over cause I agree with everything you wrote :eek:

jaredwb said:
Hell must be freezing over cause I agree with everything you wrote :eek:
Well, you equate left automatically with pro-k. As you have seen, that's not the case.
You consider your values as the only valid ones. I accept people can have their own set of values, and I can even see things from their perspective to understand them, but I just won't accept that they try to force them into me.

Guillo said:
Are you actually reading my posts? Do you understand that labour issues have to be treated by labour courts? So let's say I kill someone and a LABOUR JUDGE, that knows nothing about penal laws, absolves me because I am a nice looking guy, that's ok? And again, do you know what does generic means? That sentence was set to THAT DAY, there was no sentence given the day this strike happened (JFYI this isn't the first one, and if things don't change it will surely not be the last one)[/quote]

Guillo said:
You should better read about what a strike is and what strikes are for.

Funny statement by me said:
So now workers strike against Supermercados Chinos, will be that okay since they aren't stopping your right to free "buyingcheaperatsupermercadoschinos"? :D

Guillo said:

This thread is about Clarin and the problem with their workers, if you want to talk about Cristina you should start a thread about the government and I will happily discuss there.

That being said, did you just jump to this thread without even reading what was this all about? You were discussing with me all this time but you didn't even know what you were discussing about.
Back in 2004 Arte Gráfico Rioplatense S.A. (a company owned by Clarin) dismissed 119 employees because they were asking for better working conditions. After winning a trial, the judgement was to reincorporate all those workers and paying over a million fine. Clarin didn't do any of that, so since then those workers are trying to be heard.
So now, lets talk about who follows the law and who doesn't.

BTW no need to feel sad ;) You owe me one now hahaha.

Workers have the right to strike, period. Whether they had the right to block the distribution is another matter. Had they not been outsourced workers without any rights they might not have acted that way.
What's obvious is that this has nothing to do with democracy. They sure like to take advantage of the situation though. And people here on this board fall for it, like the sheep that you are.

xibeca said:
Workers have the right to strike, period. Whether they had the right to block the distribution is another matter.

Good thing you recognize it.. Its not another matter, its the central matter. A judge already passed judgement on the topic, and said they couldn't. And that the national government had to ensure that. The national government decided to ignore that judgement instead, because they prefer to attack any media that doesn't follow the official lies.

Back