Clinton - Trump Live Debate Monday Sept. 26 Th.

Camberiu, hats off to you for posting this superb video. I suggest people read Glenn Greenwald's brilliant analysis of this election on the AlterNet website. This video and Greenwald's essay go hand in hand. I supported HRC's candidacy only for the hope of keeping Benito Dump out of the WH, and this video explains the rest to a T. My sadness is NOT that HRC lost the election, but that Benito Dump WON the election. We deserve what we got, unfortunately. By the way, who is this guy??? He's terrific!

Brilliant Camberiu ...so many class one liners, had to watch it twice just to savour them slowly..."It´s almost as if the political acumen of Beyonce and Jayz counts for nothing"... :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you for sharing.

Canberiu.
He is excellent at it.!! A really enjoyable contribution.Let's have more of this ,please.
I really love the way he goes after the Liberals at the end for always trying to be nice and inclusive to everyone.
That is not always possible and ,unfortunately,not human nature.
. No More Mr.Nice Guy President.A whole new ball game and time start thinking really hard about what we're gonna do with this screwball in the Whie House.

I really love the way he goes after the Liberals at the end for always trying to be nice and inclusive to everyone.

I think he said the exact opposite.

Yep, at 3:45 and 4:57 he says the exact opposite. But hey, don't let his comments change your self image.

Basically what he is telling people is to "get engaged" because if you're not engaged or active about your views and beliefs you can't complain when you come up losing.This is true.
That's why the idea of starting a Meet Up here in BA for those interesting in debating what to do now or getting "engaged" is a great idea and I hope it works out. .

Basically what he is telling people is to "get engaged" because if you're not engaged or active about your views and beliefs you can't complain when you come up losing.This is true.

Yes, he did say that. But more importantly, he said that the left should stop trying to suppress debate. That it should stop trying to silence opposing views by simply dismissing people, or labeling the as alarmist, sensationalist, [background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Muckrakers....Ring a bell? [/background]

Camberiu;
As i believe I'd made sufficiently clear is the almost total lack on your part of any kind of positive. alternative step or direction to be taken to better the situation.
What indeed ARE your "oppossing views".What,pray tell, IS your side in the debate.
Debate itself should never be opposed and I never suggested that it should.
What I'd like to know about are YOUR proposals.

At first I thought the guy was a real journalist/reporter.

Then I discovered hes a standup comic. Great satire....

Back