Clinton - Trump Live Debate Monday Sept. 26 Th.

Every politician is corrupt, but i seriously doubt she's killing people to get to the whitehouse. Its so silly.

I don't believe that Hillary is personally killing anyone, but it might not seem so silly to those whose loved ones that were opposed to Hillary's bid for the White House have also turned up dead.

http://townhall.com/...ly-die-n2203000

Perhaps one of the reasons Hillary has never been prosecuted for any crimes is because the witnesses aren't always available to testify when the time comes:

http://www.thepoliti...ount-increases/

Have most of her emails not been leaked already? her incompetent IT guy was asking silly questions on reddit. Still its all very boring compared to Trump.

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange today revealed he will publish a huge tranche of one million leaked documents before the US presidential election - but denied he is trying to torpedo Hillary Clinton's campaign.

http://www.dailymail...on-Clinton.html

PS: One thing I find truly hard to believe is how any woman could stay married to a adulterous, sex addicted serial rapist.

That really takes a special kind of woman...one who wants something she apparently could not attain without her man.
emo32.gif

Unfortunately, Steve, the Wikileaks dump was- nothing.
Either he doesnt have anything, or he is waiting until christmas to tell if we have been good or not.
Even Alex Jones, of Infowars, is calling Assange out on this.

However, your other link, to all the people who Hillary maybe could have met once, who are dead, is scary.
And, its just the tip of the iceberg.
For instance, Richard Nixon, who for sure would have voted Trump, is dead.
Coincidence? I think not.
Ayn Rand, who could easily expose Hillary- Dead.
Abraham Lincoln, great Republican- Dead.
Not only that, every single republican voter, all 1.8 million of them, who voted for Lincoln- they are all dead.
And, somehow, Hillary convinced all the african americans, mexican americans, asian americans, native americans, and every single woman in the US NOT to vote for the Republican, Lincoln- and yet, they are dead too.

The most incriminating, though, is that Hillary's own father, who was a staunch republican all his life, is dead.
Seems like everyone near her dies.

In fact, I can state with 100% certainty, that every single person Hillary has ever met, if we just wait, will be dead.
What more proof do we need?

http://www.salon.com...p-the-election/

Gary Johnson can’t name a single foreign leader. Can we stop pretending he’s a real alternative now?

Far from me to support Gary Johnson, but compared to the two psychopaths running for office are you seriously saying that not naming a world leader is a major shortcoming? Seriously?

This was the official policy of the Husband of the psychopath currently running for office.

If not naming world leaders is the worse he can do, that is already a MAJOR improvement over the other contestants. The only reason why the pro-Hillary press is making a big deal out of this non-issue is because he might take in some votes from Millennials who simply cannot stomach the likes of Hillary.
Johnson might not be able to name world leaders, but at least he does not take money from or sell arms to Saudi Arabia.

1*D_0E3Svllz3mbhEaaXuJag.png

The thoughtful and reasoned views of another forum member that you happen to disagree with are "garbage?" Was there something you found personally insulting, or is this just normal response to differing views?
You know what I find FRIGHTENING not insulting, thinking about Trump and the SUPREME COURT. Think about it.
Nancy

You know what I find FRIGHTENING not insulting, thinking about Trump and the SUPREME COURT. Think about it.
Nancy

Frightening, indeed. SCOTUS appointments seem to be one of the primary reasons so many previously anti-Trump Rethuglicans are no longer pursuing their cause against Benito T.

Nancy

OK, let's think about it by looking about Trump's list of possible nominees:

Please point out any of those on the list that you think"we the people" should be frightened of...and why.

From the NPR website:

Trump's list includes none of the conservative lawyers who practice regularly before the Supreme Court, nor does it include any of the highly regarded conservative judges who sit on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia, the court that the late Justice Antonin Scalia served on, and on which Obama nominee Garland now serves as Chief Judge.

In the past, the D.C. Circuit, as it is known, has been something of a farm team for the Supreme Court. The current chief justice, John Roberts, and Justices Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Clarence Thomas, all served on the D.C. Circuit before being elevated to the Supreme Court.

Except for Sen. Lee, Trump's list is drawn from other courts around the country, both state and federal. Friday's additional 10 include:
  • Keith Blackwell
  • Charles Canady
  • Neil Gorsuch
  • Mike Lee
  • Edward Mansfield
  • Federico Moreno
  • Margaret A. Ryan
  • Amul Thapar
  • Timothy Tymkovich
  • Robert Young
http://www.npr.org/2...ourt-short-list

I really don't get whats so frighting about Hilary, she'll likely be a run of the mill center right yank president.

Trump is quite scary, a very thin skinned man child.

Gary Johnson is an idiot who shouldn't be anywhere near the big seat, which is a good thing cause he isn't. He does make amusing statements every so often.

Jill Stein has some crazy views on vaccines and GMO's apart from that is pretty boring.

Anyone know what the other 3rd party people are like?

I really don't get whats so frighting about Hilary, she'll likely be a run of the mill center right yank president.

Yes, like the previous "run of the mill, center" who over the years have put the United States in such a dire situation, created such a level of popular dissatisfaction and anger, that someone like Trump now was a real shot at the presidency of the United States.

Anyone who voted for the invasion of Iraq, or the Patriot Act, or the Wall Street bail out (Hillary voted for all three), has no business being president of the United States.

Yes, like the previous "run of the mill, center" who over the years have put the United States in such a dire situation, created such a level of popular dissatisfaction and anger, that someone like Trump now was a real shot at the presidency of the United States.

The US isn't in that much of a dire situation. Trump is the result of the republicans pandering to the crazy tea party people who are getting older and older and being outnumbered by millennials and people who are not white.

He's their last grasp at power, after this the boomers die out.
ft1604-25generations2050.png

And without the Boomers people like Trump have no chance.

Back