Clinton - Trump Live Debate Monday Sept. 26 Th.

Hrc can name them, their bank account number and monies paid to the Clinton Foundation. Ps Trump is an idiot and you are so partisan in every post you seem loathe to tell your a*** from your elbow.
i'm just pointing from afar and laughing at how terrible us politics are.
You're making Brexit look not so bad.

at least the Philippine president is making us both look good.
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/09/duterte-cites-hitler-kill-millions-addicts-160930043443768.html

The Saturday Night Live recreation of the first presidential debate -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2neyQA5TDo

fifs2 :
ejcot en argentina isn't partisan.He is simply super anti-US.Anti-US political system,anti-US whatever is handy
.I honestly don't really care but I believe he is Canadian.That's why I hope that now that Camelot Canada is back,I hope that our neighbors to the north begin to correct some of the things that they and the Australians are so critical of the US about.
Like maybe finally giving residency to Mexican temporary workers who can not bring their families with them and who are only paid once back in Mexico and in pesos.
The Australians might also reconsider granting entrance to refugees who reach their shores by boat instead of confining them to an off shore island.
In short.always seeing the dirt in the other person's eye and not in their own.

fifs2 :
ejcot en argentina isn't partisan.He is simply super anti-US.Anti-US political system,anti-US whatever is handy .I honestly don't really care but I believe he is Canadian.That's why I hope that now that Camelot Canada is back,I hope that our neighbors to the north begin to correct some of the things that they and the Australians are so critical of the US about.
Wrong, i'm Scottish and actually like the US, how your politics got to become so crazy that a man who actually advocates for war crimes, Call's immigrants from neighbouring countries rapists, advocates building a pointless wall, constantly insults women, advocates a complete ban on people of a certain religion from entering the country, advocates waterboarding and worse for prisoners of war. It goes on and on and on, so much so that it has many Republicans running for the hill.

Like maybe finally giving residency to Mexican temporary workers who can not bring their families with them and who are only paid once back in Mexico and in pesos.
The Australians might also reconsider granting entrance to refugees who reach their shores by boat instead of confining them to an off shore island.
In short.always seeing the dirt in the other person's eye and not in their own.

Both these things are terrible and Canada and Australia should and are being condemned for them. Australian Politics are pretty terrible from what i know about them, Tony Abbott being a complete f*cktard.

Ejcot, I agree with you about Trump, but don't understand why you don't equally excoriate Clinton. Her being part of a team who try to hide their true selves, as corrupt and self-serving as the best of the worst, really, unlike Trump at least who lets it all hang out.

ejcot:
Many thanks for the calification.
As I have stated before in several posts I believe the main reason that our "politics has got to become so crazy that ........etc." is because in the US,unlike Great Britain where this career seems to be well cultivated and developed, there is not enough interest in honest,clear thinking mainstream youth in making politics their life's work.
The emphasis on making money in business is such that politics is more often than not left to the wrong type of person.I believe that Obama was an exception to this state of affairs.Personally,as ny main interest has always been Latin American studies and given that I have lived in this area of the world for 32 of my 74 years,I am admittedly somewhat out of touch with current political thought in my home country.
I,perhaps,have a built in defense mechanism from having to deal with Latin American (especially Argentine) anti-US attitudes and it spills over into other areas of interest as well.At the moment,I am honestly more interested in Temer's visit with Macri and the reasons behind the Colombians rejection of the peace accord with the FARC since I will be going there in November than I am in Trump's blithering idiocities.
However,that is my personal situation not yours .Best of luck in all your endeavours!

Ejcot, I agree with you about Trump, but don't understand why you don't equally excoriate Clinton. Her being part of a team who try to hide their true selves, as corrupt and self-serving as the best of the worst, really, unlike Trump at least who lets it all hang out.

One is a verified train wreck of a man child who comes out with ridiculous stuff every day whilst the other is a boring corrupt politician.

I guess what scares me about Clinton is something similar to Cristina. With all of the corruption that has been brought to light and which somehow drips off her and her hubby like they had Teflon backs, and nothing has stuck (except a stain on a dress from a certain activity of Bill's in the Oval Office - along with the fact that they are still together) - she scares me. Trump is a buffoon that wouldn't be able to get past the actual limits people have put into the US political system if for no other reason that he would disassociate the very people that he would need to do so.

I guess what scares me about Clinton is something similar to Cristina. With all of the corruption that has been brought to light and which somehow drips off her and her hubby like they had Teflon backs, and nothing has stuck (except a stain on a dress from a certain activity of Bill's in the Oval Office - along with the fact that they are still together) - she scares me. Trump is a buffoon that wouldn't be able to get past the actual limits people have put into the US political system if for no other reason that he would disassociate the very people that he would need to do so.
Maybe it drips off her because she is not corrupt and all that corruption is republicon's ( and no I did not misspell ) propaganda!!!!!!!
Nancy

Back