Clinton - Trump Live Debate Monday Sept. 26 Th.

CuheN_xXEAA1apJ.jpg

What's wrong with generation x?
Yes. I can't believe they are wasting their votes on Johnson/Stein.

I'll take the crook over the nut anyday, although the nut is just as much a crook, so a crook who isn't a crooked nut seems to be a somewhat better option...considering the options, of course.

So you prefer Trump? Sorry, can't vote for him either.

KraCTXr.png

So you prefer Trump? Sorry, can't vote for him either.

KraCTXr.png

American government infosec has been terrible for years, most of the people in government have been using private/3rd party stuff for emails for far too long.
Not that the actual government servers are any better.

Read my statement again. Assuming you meant Benito T is a nut and HRC is a crook, the former is a much worse option than the latter.

I think you are mistaken. Trump is the crook. Hillary is the nut (who is also a crook).

Only a complete lunatic like her would defend the idea that the United States should be firing at Russian planes over Syria.
Even the current administration finds the prospect of threatening to shoot down Russian planes completely unpalatable. But not to the crazy Clinton, oh no.

Is she looking to start World War 3? Because that is how one can start World War 3.
Jill Stein: Trump Is Less Dangerous Than Clinton; She Will Start Nuclear War With Russia

I think you are mistaken. Trump is the crook. Hillary is the nut (who is also a crook).

Only a complete lunatic like her would defend the idea that the United States should be firing at Russian planes over Syria.
Even the current administration finds the prospect of threatening to shoot down Russian planes completely unpalatable. But not to the crazy Clinton, oh no.

Is she looking to start World War 3? Because that is how one can start World War 3.
Jill Stein: Trump Is Less Dangerous Than Clinton; She Will Start Nuclear War With Russia

Turkey has already shot down a plane in Syria.
She's talking about if there's a no fly zone, of which Russia would have to agree too, and Russia violates it by bombing civilians like they have been.
Then she will order them shot down.

<p><p>
Turkey has already shot down a plane in Syria.
She's talking about if there's a no fly zone, of which Russia would have to agree too, and Russia violates it by bombing civilians like they have been.
Then she will order them shot down.

Turkey shot a Russian plane down AFTER it entered Turkish airspace.
She is not talking about getting a no fly zone imposed by the Security Counsel (which Russia and China would veto). She is talking about, and she makes it clear on the interview, imposing an unilateral no fly zone over Syria, which the current Obama administration refuses to do (for obvious reasons). This is specifically what she said about the No Fly Zone:

""We need some leverage with the Russians, because they are not going to come to the negotiating table for a diplomatic resolution, unless there is some leverage over them"

"Leverage" being the threat of shooting down their planes.

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Joseph Dunford warned Congress that the implementation of a No Fly Zone, a centerpiece of Hillary’s foreign policy strategy, would result in World War III.

Joseph Dunford is not some Republican general or a Trump supporter. He was appointed to the role of Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff by Obama himself.

"Right now, Senator, for us to control all of the airspace in Syria would require us to go to war against Syria and Russia. That is a pretty fundamental decision that certainly I’m not going to make," said the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff suggesting the policy was too hawkish even for military leaders.

In other words, your "middle of the road center-left" presidential candidate is contemplating dragging the world into a new global war.

http://youtu.be/fmE9Jj-rEVs

Trump is a pig and that's all there is to it. If we vote for him we're condoning his disgusting behavior and young people will learn that if the President can treat women like garbage they can too. Are we going back to the 1950s? We're devolving rather than evolving.

Back