Clinton - Trump Live Debate Monday Sept. 26 Th.

<p><p>

Turkey shot a Russian plane down AFTER it entered Turkish airspace.
She is not talking about getting a no fly zone imposed by the Security Counsel (which Russia and China would veto). She is talking about, and she makes it clear on the interview, imposing an unilateral no fly zone over Syria, which the current Obama administration refuses to do (for obvious reasons). This is specifically what she said about the No Fly Zone:

""We need some leverage with the Russians, because they are not going to come to the negotiating table for a diplomatic resolution, unless there is some leverage over them"

"Leverage" being the threat of shooting down their planes.

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Joseph Dunford warned Congress that the implementation of a No Fly Zone, a centerpiece of Hillary’s foreign policy strategy, would result in World War III.

Joseph Dunford is not some Republican general or a Trump supporter. He was appointed to the role of Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff by Obama himself.

"Right now, Senator, for us to control all of the airspace in Syria would require us to go to war against Syria and Russia. That is a pretty fundamental decision that certainly I’m not going to make," said the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff suggesting the policy was too hawkish even for military leaders.

In other words, your "middle of the road center-left" presidential candidate is contemplating dragging the world into a new global war.

“I do not think it would come to that. We are already deconflicting airspace,” , “Now that Russia has joined us in the Security Council, has adopted an agreement that we hashed out [on] a long day in Geneva three years ago, now I think we can have those conversations. The no-fly zone, I would hope, would be also shared by Russia.”

http://www.huffingto...4b0fad1591a0574

Hillary Clinton on Tuesday repeated her support for a no-fly zone over Syria, but said the Russians would need to participate in order for it to work.
“We need to be putting together a coalition to support a no-fly zone,” Clinton said at a campaign event in Davenport. “I think it’s complicated and the Russians would have to be part of it, or it wouldn’t work.”

Doesn't sound like she's talking about America and its allies unilaterally implementing an no fly zone....

http://www.huffingto...4b0fad1591a0574

Doesn't sound like she's talking about America and its allies unilaterally implementing an no fly zone....

12 months ago, when this article was published she wasn't. Now she is. The video about the Congressional hearing on the no-fly zone that Gen. Dunford was talking about no fly zones being the same as starting World War 3 was 3 weeks ago.
The idea of a "joint" no fly zone is absurd, pointless and laughable. Russia has no reason to be part of a "no fly zone" agreement, as it is the only military power flying in Syria, and the rebels have no air power themselves. The only reason a no-fly zone would exists is to prevent Russian air power. So the idea of Russia being part of a "no fly zone" agreement is beyond preposterous. To even suggest something like this shows that you are are being disingenuous or, like the Trump supporters, do lots of mental gymnastics to try to justify the horrible things that their candidates say.
If that is what she was proposing, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff would not be in a congressional hearing 3 weeks ago answering about the viability of a no-fly zone in Syria and saying that such action would be an act of war against Russia (which is exactly what it would be).

Trump is a pig and that's all there is to it. If we vote for him we're condoning his disgusting behavior and young people will learn that if the President can treat women like garbage they can too. Are we going back to the 1950s? We're devolving rather than evolving.

What President in the 1950s treated women like garbage? Truman? Eisenhower?

Perhaps you meant the 1960s or the 1990s?

This is how Trump is interpreted at UBA.

ekeKV1C.png

12 months ago, when this article was published she wasn't. Now she is. The video about the Congressional hearing on the no-fly zone that Gen. Dunford was talking about no fly zones being the same as starting World War 3 was 3 weeks ago.
The idea of a "joint" no fly zone is absurd, pointless and laughable. Russia has no reason to be part of a "no fly zone" agreement, as it is the only military power flying in Syria, and the rebels have no air power themselves. The only reason a no-fly zone would exists is to prevent Russian air power. So the idea of Russia being part of a "no fly zone" agreement is beyond preposterous. To even suggest something like this shows that you are are being disingenuous or, like the Trump supporters, do lots of mental gymnastics to try to justify the horrible things that their candidates say.
If that is what she was proposing, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff would not be in a congressional hearing 3 weeks ago answering about the viability of a no-fly zone in Syria and saying that such action would be an act of war against Russia (which is exactly what it would be).

Where's the quote from her saying she take the USA in alone?

Where's the quote from her saying she take the USA in alone?

Nowhere, I am sure she'd love to take NATO in with her, like she did in Libya. You can thank her for the refugee crisis that is swamping Europe with Muslim migrants, BTW.
She came. She saw. He died.

Someone even made a song out of it. Very catchy.

Trump is a pig and that's all there is to it. If we vote for him we're condoning his disgusting behavior and young people will learn that if the President can treat women like garbage they can too. Are we going back to the 1950s? We're devolving rather than evolving.

I'm not particularly fond of Trump and especially not his behavior, but is there really that much of a difference between the Clintons and Trump morally, or in the treatment of women? After all, Bill Clinton has been far worse to women than Trump ever has. Hillary doesn't really seem to have much of a problem with it. Honestly, neither one of the candidates gives a crap about women if you ask me (yes, despite Hillary Clinton being a woman, she doesn't care about anyone but herself). You could make the argument that if you vote for Clinton, then you are allowing this couple to get away with years of sexual assault and threatening those assault victims, thereby condoning their behavior. A politician is a politician is a politician. Until people realize that politicians are incapable of solving our problems, the politicians will just make more problems. I'm sorry I cannot share your optimism that Secretary Clinton would be any better.

Nowhere, I am sure she'd love to take NATO in with her, like she did in Libya. You can thank her for the refugee crisis that is swamping Europe with Muslim migrants, BTW.
She came. She saw. He died.
So you just made it up? I've done some searching and her position doesn't seem to have changed, I've not found any that mention the USA or NATO going in alone.
As for refugee's the vast majority are coming from Syria, Iraq, Eritrea and Afghanistan. I think we can blame Bush and Blair for a large number of those.

Back