Coffee Chat - Thurs 4 June 2015, 4-7Pm (Alto Palermo)

camel

Registered
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Due to popular demand, our next Coffee chat will be at the tried & true Starbucks Alto Palermo.[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]4-7pm Thursday, June 4, 2015[/background]
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Starbucks[/background]
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Arenales (Alto Palermo Shopping, entrance at the corner of Arenales and Coronel Diaz)[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Convenient to Subte D and many bus lines. We'll be outside, look for the BAEXPATS sign.[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Post a reply here if we should save you a seat.[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Coffee Chat is a weekly event where people meet for coffee/drinks to talk with others about what they're doing around BA, meet new people who they can hang out with, ask questions about personal travel or living experiences here and in other countries, etc. Everyone is welcome. For those that prefer to speak Spanish, we have several who would opt in. For those who want to practice English, this is the typical language spoken so you'll have plenty of practice.[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]If you're new to BA, come by. We can try to get you connected with people that share your interests.[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Cheers![/background]

First post, brand new to this site and just flew in this evening. Can't wait to meet the group. :)

Reminder about tomorrow's coffee chat at Starbucks Alto Palermo.

As a bonus, I will bring some authentic Patay from my trip to northwest Argentina to share, like this: http://www.alfajoresdeltucuman.com.ar/producto/12/patay-riojano

Next week GMXam will be running coffee chat again, and it will be at a non-Starbucks location. Maybe Cafe Martinez?
Just kidding.

Reminder about tomorrow's coffee chat at Starbucks Alto Palermo.

As a bonus, I will bring some authentic Patay from my trip to northwest Argentina to share, like this: http://www.alfajores...2/patay-riojano

Next week GMXam will be running coffee chat again, and it will be at a non-Starbucks location. Maybe Cafe Martinez?
Just kidding.

Or may be at another Starbucks location? Callaom Retiro? :confused:

Considering that there was such a fuss about this place, the chat at Starbucks went on until after 2000! What is important to unerstand is that while the place surely does play a role, it's the attendee who make it a success! My last one till next year ! Best wishes to all
Esteban

Considering that there was such a fuss about this place, the chat at Starbucks went on until after 2000! What is important to unerstand is that while the place surely does play a role, it's the attendee who make it a success! My last one till next year ! Best wishes to all
Esteban
Esteban, feliz viaje and we will miss you! So glad you all had a nice time today! And you are so right, the people, not the place, make the event.

Back