Coffee Chat - Wednesday August 6Th 4:00 Pm

I was hoping to see New York style thin crust pepperoni pizza pie - no such luck,

The garlic bagel with cream cheese and lox was divine!! Surrounded by the big murals of the New York City skyline in the background I felt like I was at top of the 6's. Thanks Jack!!

So so
Some guy left without paying for his bagel, cream cheese and lox (smoked salmon). OMG !! Gotta go,,, it;s the police. How do I say "I didn't mean to leave without paying" in Spanish ???

cc: GMXam

In God we trust
In obama, we don't

So so
Some guy left without paying for his bagel, cream cheese and lox (smoked salmon). OMG !! Gotta go,,, it;s the police. How do I say "I didn't mean to leave without paying" in Spanish ???

cc: GMXam

In God we trust
In obama, we don't

How are you feeling??
Are you serious, did someone really leave without paying, if that is actually true, which I find hard to believe knowing the person you've accused....I am sure you are joking....please stop by and pay the bill. In Spanish, that would be "No fue mi intención irme del restaurant sin pagar la cuenta."

Hey Guys!
Look, if someone actually did walk a check, I´m sure it was unintentional. If whomever it was would like to make good on it just stop by and see me, and if timing allows, we´ll sit and have a coffee! No worries! Again, I´m sure no harm no foul.

Hey!
I just want to say THANKS to all who attended today´s coffee chat and made BIG APPLE the place it was intended, in great part to be. A place for ex pats to just come in and hang out and relax. I really hope that I and my team succeeded in doing that.

I hope that you guys will all return individually and with friends and I am please to extend this offer to you. Simply identify yourself as a memeber of BA EX PATS at the register an you will receive a 10% discount.

Also, I am happy to offer the place to you (us) each second and fourth Thursday for gatherings at 4pm until a bit after schedule closing as we did today.

Thank you all and please, if you care to, it would mean a lot if you gave us a review in Trip Advisor. We´re listed under Big Apple Restaurant & Bar Buenos AIres, or possibly more simply reach our listing through the link on the home page (upper right) after selecting english on the landing page, of the webiste, www.bigapplebuenossires.com

Thanks, again and hope to see you ALL soon!

Best
Jack

Jack,

You couldn't have done more to make me/us feel welcome. I recently turned vegan and you had what I needed on the menu -- a great fresh salad topped with gazpacho. I'm glad I arrived early so I could eat before others arrived. David and I had a chance to talk for the first time. Thanks to him, I attended my first BAexpats chat. The Big Apple was the perfect place to meet. Save the "Al Capone" table for this Chicagoan next time.

Whaaatttt???? apple cake? is it apple pie???if so i will ride my horse,fight the indians,run across a mine field,risk life and limb to get to a slice of apple pie please confirm..... over.. :cool:

It is a bit like apple crumble (british desert) but on a pastry base, like an apple tart. Definitely Something Good Made in Argentina!

uhmm so its not an apple pie...? nor tarte tatin?

Back