Coffee Chat

Any takers for today at Ninina (Gorritti 4738) around 6?

http://www.ninina.com/

Hiya guys,

I usually just lurk on these forums but this coffee thread is forcing me out of the shadows ^^

I am also an expat and have been living here for a few years now.

Can't make Monday as I have lunch plans already and wont be free till later; I was wondering if it's a daily meet or somewhat more sporadic?

Let me know :)

Sounds like a great idea. I cant this week but if you guys do it next week im in. Palermo, Recoleta, Belgrano all work for me.

Great! The more the merrier! Yes, let's stick to that Starbucks for now. Looking forward to it :)

Hiya guys,

I usually just lurk on these forums but this coffee thread is forcing me out of the shadows ^^

I am also an expat and have been living here for a few years now.

Can't make Monday as I have lunch plans already and wont be free till later; I was wondering if it's a daily meet or somewhat more sporadic?

Let me know :)

How about making this a Monday/Wednesday/Friday thing? Let's consider Starbucks (Recoleta) Avenida Pueyrredon 1761 our home base. We can check out new cafes as they are suggested. All sound good?

Oops, sorry, didn't realize the suggestion was for a regular meetup...didn't mean to hijak the thread. Unfortunately, the days/times don't work for me. Have fun.

Would really love to make it but from the look of things its bang in the middle of the day...I work 9-5 in zona norte so its a difficult one...but dont rule me out completely i might just pull out an odd appearance ! :)

How about making this a Monday/Wednesday/Friday thing? Let's consider Starbucks (Recoleta) Avenida Pueyrredon 1761 our home base. We can check out new cafes as they are suggested. All sound good?

Sounds like a plan!

Count me in for Wednesday :)

Hey guys! Just a reminder for today (Monday) Starbucks (Recoleta) Avenida Pueyrredon 1761 at 3 and all is invited :)
They have a downstairs area there, that might be where we end up. Looking forward to it!

Hey guys! Tomorrow @ 3 Starbucks (Recoleta) Avenida Pueyrredon 1761

Anyone who can make it is more than welcome to join. Get together, coffee & chat :)

Back