Coffee Chat

Hey! I'm new to the forum ... cool to see the expat bonding. St. Pattys guiness sounds great. I'm in!

With the latest feedback for St. Patricks Day, let's make Monday's Coffee Chat a Happy Hour! Sounds good??

Anyone have a suggestion for the celebration? A place where they serve Guiness (or a selection with more than Quilmes or Chopp)?

Who's in?

i've never been but Geno's Beer Bar in Palermo has over 40 kinds of beer.
i also heard Reconquista street has a party for St Pattys Day becuase there are several Irish bars there.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

In honor of today Coffee Chat is turning into Happy Hour! Reconquista Street sounds like the place to be (thanks kris_900 for the tip) Let's cheers to the Irish:
Meet at The Kilkenny @ 5 p.m.
Marcelo T de Alvear 399

From posts I've read, lots of Pubs in the area. Usually turns into block party with live music and drink specials. The website doesn't give exact details of the night but I'm looking forward to celebrating the luck O' the Irish with a Guiness (Yes, it's on the menu!)

All Is Welcome!!

Give a shout here if you're planning on making it, so I have an idea on how many seats to save.

Kilkenny is a great place indeed. I would call them though because I've noticed that most of the time they're out of many things on the menu. (those import restrictions)

sorry I interrupt, but Isnt it too early at 5? Party must begin a lot much late, in arg. time, like 10pm or 11?

Just wondering

sorry I interrupt, but Isnt it too early at 5? Party must begin a lot much late, in arg. time, like 10pm or 11?

Just wondering

Website says 5-11. It's just a happy hour with extended hours. Besides, I want to get there before it gets too crazy. Everyone else can stay as long as they want :)

Hi guys,im looking to head straight there from work!!hope 7 isnt too late lol

St. Paddy's Day Celebration was a hit! Turned out to be a girls night. So much fun :)

Wednesday Coffee Chat
Starbucks @ Alto Palermo Mall @ 4 p.m.
Corner - Coronel Diaz Avenue & Arenales
This location has a huge patio. Hopefully the weather will stay nice for us. See y'all then
Remember- All is welcome

Back