Coffee Chat

Time for a local place that isn't a Starbucks. Agree?
Anima Cakes
Pena 2665 (there is suppose to be one of those squiggle things over the n, but can't get my computer to make one lol)
Friday @ 4 p.m.

This is an adorable place with baked goodies and other beverages besides coffee. Reminds me (a little) of places from home.

All is Welcome!!

See y'all tomorrow :)

Time for a local place that isn't a Starbucks. Agree?
Anima Cakes
Pena 2665 (there is suppose to be one of those squiggle things over the n, but can't get my computer to make one lol)
Friday @ 4 p.m.

This is an adorable place with baked goodies and other beverages besides coffee. Reminds me (a little) of places from home.

All is Welcome!!

Looking forward to seeing some to New & familiar faces. See y'all soon!

Coffee Chat tomorrow y'all!!

Starbucks - Palermo Alto Mall
Corner of Coronel Diaz Avenue & Arenales
Wednesday @ 4 p.m.

If the weather is still this nice, we'll sit out on the patio. There has been some awesome regulars coming sprinkled with some new faces. Let's keep it up!
This week will be the last Coffee Chats I'll be arranging for a while, going back to the States for a visit. So don't put off coming to meet new English speaking friends for too much longer ;)

Wednesday was a fun Coffee Chat. First time when boys out numbered the girls lol

Friday 3/28
Coffee Chat @ Anima Cakes 4 p.m.
Peña 2665

This will be my last Coffee Chat for a while. Going home for a visit. See y'all soon :)

Wednesday was a fun Coffee Chat. First time when boys out numbered the girls lol

Friday 3/28
Coffee Chat @ Anima Cakes 4 p.m.
Peña 2665

This will be my last Coffee Chat for a while. Going home for a visit. See y'all soon :)

Hey, I'd like to drop by, but having a bit of trouble with the address, is that Rodriguez Peña, the block between Sarmiento and Peron, or?

Back