Coffee Chat

Tomorrow's coffee chat will be at Starbucks, Alto Palermo Mall:

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Wednesday Coffee Chat[/background]
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Starbucks @ Alto Palermo Mall @ 4 p.m.[/background]
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Corner - Coronel Diaz Avenue & Arenales[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]For those of you going to the baexpat meetup at Jobs Bar, it is just 4 blocks from there.[/background]

In the immortal words of Sam Goldwyn, include me out. I don't do Starbucks.

Maybe next week? :)

Just saw your post, Jimmy. I can't meet today, but if you are going to the coffee chat tomorrow, I'll see you then.

Tomorrow's coffee chat will be at Starbucks, Alto Palermo Mall:

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Wednesday Coffee Chat[/background]
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Starbucks @ Alto Palermo Mall @ 4 p.m.[/background]
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Corner - Coronel Diaz Avenue & Arenales[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]For those of you going to the baexpat meetup at Jobs Bar, it is just 4 blocks from there.[/background]

Count me in for both events! I am particularly keen to try the beer and archery...yes in that order ^^ };->

In the immortal words of Sam Goldwyn, include me out. I don't do Starbucks.

Per Howard, "What do you have against the Mexicans?"

Apparently, the franchise here is owned by a Mexican family.

Looks like I'm missing out on some fun. Miss y'all (you know who you are) Have a drink for me. Besos!!

Next coffee chat is:

Friday, April 11th
4pm
Birkin Coffee Bar
República Árabe Siria 3061

Next coffee chat is:

Friday, April 11th
4pm
Birkin Coffee Bar
República Árabe Siria 3061

Right, I'm down with this for this afternoon, about 2 hours and a bit from now.

Do we have some kind of evening get together scheduled for tonight, or is our next event the Sunday 1100 brunch-thing at that Italian place with the awesome looking baguettes?

Back