Colorist in Buenos Aires

Lorianne

Registered
I'm looking for a great colorist who will not overprocess my hair is light but thin and I'm super concerned. Any recommendations-I'm in Palmero but willing to travel and ok to be an expensive salon if they are good as damaged hair is difficult to fix. I don't want it to fall out.

I found a post that recommended Cerini and Juan, but it is from 2014. Help please :)

-Lorianne

Wife is very pleased with the one at Cerini, Patio Bullrich. Don´t have a name for you.

Check if the regular one is available, staff is taking days off.

Iz

PS: If you go, don´t ask the front desk for advice. Ask for Angel (a stylist) and have him point you in the right direction.
Front desk is biased, not based on expertise.

Iz

Linda at OPI Nail Bar on Maipu. She has a Facebook page LindaSalon. She does great work. And she speaks English.

I've been going to Javier Aranda at Sicodelica (his own salon) in Recoleta for years. He does spectacular color and will likely want to do a consult first if you've got concerns. Speaks Spanish but also perfect English as well and he's really nice.

Have you tried any of the suggestions above? lmk as I’m looking for same thing
To pipitayoga-I just went to Sicodelica and Javier was on vacation. They kept telling me that I had to grow out my hair for 2 months and then they would bleach it-which was exactly the opposite of what I wanted. I just wanted my roots done at this time- any luck on your end

To pipitayoga-I just went to Sicodelica and Javier was on vacation. They kept telling me that I had to grow out my hair for 2 months and then they would bleach it-which was exactly the opposite of what I wanted. I just wanted my roots done at this time- any luck on your end
Try Badano Guzman, they are the best! Google them, located in Palermo Soho, if I don’t mistake they r changing locations first days of March to Palermo Hollywood. Im so happy w the result! . They did not bleach it, just roots.

Back