computer privacy meetups

clooz

Registered
Computer privacy is becoming an increasingly serious practical problem. If you live in BA and would like to discuss practical options for improving computer privacy for expats, let me know and I will organize an initial meetup or two. In my view, you don't need to have any technical computer expertize at all to participate. If enough people are interested, we can structure meetups around the different technical experience levels and needs. I myself have over 30 years experience in computer server enginering so I am interested in meeting others with systems, security and network backgrounds. But I'm also just as interested in seeing the privacy needs of for example doctors, artists, lawyers, teachers, students, kids and so forth met.

I'm interested. Computer privacy, actually data privacy is a significant issue so let me know when you plan to meet up.

I'll pm everyone who has replied with my phone number so I can try to arrange a time and place that we can all get to easily, then i'll announce that time and place.

The first meetup for expats interested in computer privacy issues will be this Wednesday (tomorrow) 7pm at:

Bar de Julio
Av. Roque Saenz Peña 1129, Capital Federal

It is near the Obelisk, so hopefully easy enough for everyone interested to get to.

If you expect to come late, PM me a cell number where I can reach you if we move on someplace to eat later.

I'll try to sit near the door so it's easy to find us. Look for the grey hair.

Depending on the weather, they keep tables outside.
It's just accross the (pedestrians) street/diagonal from the cinema theater's-gallery entrance.

Very bohemian spot. Hope you will like it.
Plenty of room inside.

Back