Corn Hole

HeyHeyJose

Registered
Who brought their trusted Corn Hole game to BAs?

011.JPG

I know BaExPats skews a little Gay.
Is this some sort of solicitation?
Corn hole = http://en.wikipedia....ornhole_(slang)
Yes, but cornhole tossing and salad tossing are very different!

This is the recipe for the Flaming Cornholio cocktail:

1/2 glass Jack Daniels® Tennessee whiskey
1/2 glass orange juice
1 oz Firewater® cinnamon schnapps

I am creating a new cocktail replacing the schnapps with Fernet. What should I call it?

Tango Cornholio or Flaming Gaucho?

Yes, but cornhole tossing and salad tossing are very different!

This is the recipe for the Flaming Cornholio cocktail:

1/2 glass Jack Daniels® Tennessee whiskey
1/2 glass orange juice
1 oz Firewater® cinnamon schnapps

I am creating a new cocktail replacing the schnapps with Fernet. What should I call it?

Tango Cornholio or Flaming Gaucho?

Suggestion Flaming Orto Pampero

It must be popular in South Carolina along with the shag.

It is very popular there and also in North Carolina were I used to live. It was common during the summer to have plenty of bars with large patios and a game of corn. In situ and spontaneous tournaments were a lot of fun.

It is very popular there and also in North Carolina were I used to live. It was common during the summer to have plenty of bars with large patios and a game of corn. In situ and spontaneous tournaments were a lot of fun.

That must be a regional thing. I know I'd get a lot a curious looks if I yelled to my friends, "Hey, let's all play a game of corn hole!" :)

Getting quite popular. See them at the beach , sports events (tailgaters) ,BBQ's. Great game to enjoy while drinking. Perfectly safe. Nothing sharp. The bean bags are not so heavy and will not hurt if hit in shin or foot. More dangerous tripping over the target , or "hole". Much safer than darts , or throwing knives or tomahawks. Another safe game while drinking is ring toss, where you try to hook the ring on a piece of string , to a hook on the wall.

I don't know why I'm sniggering in the corner at the titles of some of these games :)

Back