Corona Virus May Hit Argentina Hard

When will Argentina see its first Corona Virus case?

• This week

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • This month (January)

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • After January

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Never

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters
With that in mind, it seems as though ... and infants are most at risk

Children actually have less risk to get infected. There is a case when 3 month old child got cured from the infection (with pristine immune system, not trained to respond to any infections). People older than 60 are at most risk.

This shows you how virulent this virus is . A cleaner at Hospital Suiza Recoleta has been hospitalized under suspicion of having the Coronavirus. As shown by the Diamond Princess its a airborne virus and masks and gloves offer little protección.

That is interesting most likely not well trained or prepared for sanitizing and cleaning under such circumstances. I wonder if she even the correct equipment clothing etc. Hope the best for her and hold her in prayer usually people have younger children at that age down here.

Seems the proverbial cat might be on its way out of the bag now. To soon to tell but not a good development of she comes back positive.

He's a
Iran actually has the most modern and sophisticated health system in the middle east .

The issue in Iran they not tested enough people meaning that the death rate seems much higher .

The USA has 11 deaths and only 149 postive cases This is higher than Irans conversion rate and with the draconian medical system of the USA that makes you pay to have the coronavirus test we will never know how many people really have it now .

euters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-usa-cdc/us-cdc-reports-149-coronavirus-cases-including-those-under-investigation-idUSKBN20S25Q
I agree that the USA is doing things backward, making people pay for their corona tests is probably not the wisest move, but in terms of Iran, I believe that their public health system is fairly good but with the US sanctions their hospitals are still overwhelmed...they've been caught flat footed, even their health minister & another government head have been infected. Yes they are not testing everyone so this could give us a false death rate, but signs are there that their death rates are above the government reported figures as a result of many dying & not being tested.

Last edited:
I wonder if the government is tracking mate drinking with new pop ups from Italy?

We are definitely in the zone of having spreaders wandering around BA and potentially other parts of the country now.

The chart posted by Weyland is a huge incentive not to become a spreader those are the moms, dads, grandma and grandpa years. Sure would hate to get sick then watch mom or dad get sick and die

Very interesting and informative interview that sheds light on the whole subject of corona viruses and their cycles...

Back