Corona Virus May Hit Argentina Hard

When will Argentina see its first Corona Virus case?

• This week

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • This month (January)

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • After January

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Never

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters
Google DoJ, Dr. Charles Lieber, Harvard University.

Scary, worrying shit.

Iz

This morning I asked the owner of a hardware store in Punta Alta if people she knows are very concerned about the Coronavirus.

She told me that the people here believe they are isolated enough to minimize the risk and so far no one has bought any of the masks she offers for sale.

I recently made a list of items to have on hand in case the virus arrives in Argentina and I bookmarked the lowest priced N95 rated mask offered for sale on Mercado Libre.

In the past five days the seller of these masks has increased thee price by almost 40%:

On the 29th of January a pack of ten was priced at $1090. Today the price for ten is $1520.

Seems like all the hype surrounding the coronavirus is just that. Hype.

Seems like all the hype surrounding the coronavirus is just that. Hype.

Perhaps it's a big scam created by the Chinese government who already has a "cure" and will come to the rescue like they did in the movie The Martian...

...after killing hundreds (perhaps thousands) of Chinese citizens and seriously damaging their own economy (just for dramatic effect).

Unless their goal is to first kill off a huge percentage of the world's population...and then conquer it?

And then again, perhaps the virus is a bio-weapon which was unleashed on China by the New World Order (or rebels within the country) to overthrow the present Chinese government.

Continuing with the Conspiracy Theories:
  • Trump unleashed this Corona bioweapon against China as part of his Trade War. This is a virus targeted at ethnic Chinese. This is why 100% of the fatalities have been ethnic Chinese (see link below)
  • This is a way for the elites to depopulate the planet and save it from climate change. BIll Gates already has the vaccine to this virus. If you're a friend of Bill (like me) then you have nothing to worry about.
  • This is a way for Bill to get everyone to take a vaccine (to save them from Corona) that will shorten their life span - by adding cancer viruses to the vaccine.

Lets get serious for a minute.

You can't seriously believe the Chinese govmt is providing full disclosure. This is hurting their economy and world economy without precedents.

So, let us focus on what they're doing instead of what they're saying.
It's simply too big fuzz for a train wreckage worth of dead people.
Who would quarantaine 50 million citizens over a few hundred dead ones? It's either disproportionate beyon reason or nowhere near the real story.

It's out of worldwide proportions or a huge cover up?

Look at their hands, don't listen to them.

Iz

Lets get serious for a minute.

You can't seriously believe the Chinese govmt is providing full disclosure. This is hurting their economy and world economy without precedents.

So, let us focus on what they're doing instead of what they're saying.
It's simply too big fuzz for a train wreckage worth of dead people.
Who would quarantaine 50 million citizens over a few hundred dead ones? It's either disproportionate beyon reason or nowhere near the real story.

It's out of worldwide proportions or a huge cover up?

Look at their hands, don't listen to them.

Iz
Okay, next subject.

Okay, next subject.

This quote may be indicative of "the ridicule stage" of the pandemic, and yes, it already is a pandemic.

There are plenty of threads on other subjects. This one is and will continue to be about the Coronavirus and videos like the ones below contain potentially life saving information, especially of the virus spreads to and through continents in which the virus has not yet been detected (South America and Africa).

Hopefully, it will die out soon, without killing tens or hundreds of thousands...if not more.

The three youtubers I am now following posted these videos today:

In my opinion, anyone who watches them and is not getting (at least a little) prepared to deal with the inevitable panic which will happen when the .
virus spreads to countries like Argentina will probably find themselves seriously regretting their.indifference, if or when it actually happens;.

PS: My personal advice to those who refuse to plan to deal with the risks of the spread of the Coronavirus:

Make funeral arrangements if your belief system calls for one..or at the least, make arrangements for the disposal of your remains..

unless you die of the virus, in which case the authorities will have you cremated ASAP.

PS2: CNN posted this video about a genuine hero of the epidemic who is now fighting for his own life.

This video is less than three minutes long and worth watching. Please pay close attention to how "the people of WuHan continued about their normal lives" after they were told there was "no obvious evidence for human to human transmission" of the virus.

No one believes that now, and anyone who believes that it's pointless to prepare for the consequences of what could (and is quite likely to) happen is quite likely to live to regret it, even if they don't get sick..

As a counterpoint:

New coronavirus may be no more dangerous than the flu despite worldwide alarm: experts

The apparently high initial mortality rates have shrunk as the number of infections grows, and many of the infected appear to have mild or no symptoms

Upfront, what you tend to see is probably an over-representation of severe cases that are getting reported,” said Jason Kindrachuk, Canada Research Chair in emerging viruses at the University of Manitoba.

We don’t freak out about seasonal flu, we experience it every year,” said Matthew Miller, a microbiologist who studies viruses at McMaster University. “The people most likely to die from seasonal flu are the elderly and the very young … The same is very likely to be true with this new coronavirus outbreak. The people who are at highest risk are the people at the highest risk for any type of infection.

Back