Cost Of Live-In Nanny?

Native English speaking nanny, or? I think that will change the pricing quite a bit for you. My friend with no credential teaches English in capital federal and earns just shy of 10,000 a month, super easy work compared to nannying, it's just college students.

Will you be just giving them a room in your house? Or do you have a guest house on your property etc? A little more info would be helpful to go by.

Wow, if that's what one could earn in BsAs I'm almost tempted to take a time out from motherhood and do some teaching. Almost.

The real reason to hire someone would be so that I can get out of the house, but at the cost of having someone en blanco I would be trading my salary.

They would have a room in the house and all weekend plus monday morning off work. Although I am all to aware that Villa has very little to offer someone who wants to party and experience the glamour of Argentina it has other qualities.

Not being a house partner when you have kids is a very difficult task here in Argentina.

I've always loved the saying, " you get what you pay for" And let's face it, she's probably not looking for a whatever student wanting to live in the mountains for ski season, it's her kids we are talking about. I've lived over there before and it's beautiful, but not so much that someone would go there for no pay, it's expensive to have fun at night there.

You are right, and not only is it expensive to have that kind of fun, but just going somewhere else is both expensive and time consuming.

As to finding someone trustworthy, at least if they live in your home they won't tell you that they got another job and decided to quit effective immediately. It is so hard to find a local nanny that will stay long term on what we can pay. By now I have all but talked myself out of the idea.

Back