Could Milei win in the first round?

My annoyance with Larreta is the thing he's done/doing to the streets here in Retiro. They've had Paraguay east of 9 de Julio torn up for 6 months now. The one block they finally finished, between Esmeralda and Maipú, now has some green areas, and maybe 5 or 6 parking places, but it's also now only one lane wide, whereas before it was two lanes.

But the whole thing has been a terrible boondoggle. At one point early on, they tore it up, then resurfaced it, and then tore it up again. The block between Suipacha and Esmeralda, (just west of the one I mentioned above), is still closed to through traffic. At one point, it was even closed to pedestrians for a few days. The whole business just reeks of graft and corruption, and reminds me of Macri's time as Jefe de Gobierno, when he threw all those construction jobs to his buddy Nicky Caputo's companies.
The stink of corruption has followed Larrata and his Verruca Salt sidekick around for decades now. Their expenditures are so far beyond their means there's no possible legal explanation. I wonder if Dr. Favaloro at least raised a smile from beyond the grave the night Larrata's ambitions died?

It's true. And did you also know that Larreta's father conspired with Osama Bin Laden to plan 9/11 and that Larreta and Maria Eugenia later led a special operation to destroy the evidence?

It's true. And did you also know that Larreta's father conspired with Osama Bin Laden to plan 9/11 and that Larreta and Maria Eugenia later led a special operation to destroy the evidence?

Can you expand on how he conspired with him? That's a long video

I wasn't the only one reimagining the past. Red, who often tells us he only arrived here in 2014, was nostalgically recalling the days when Macri as Jefe de Gobierno (2007-2015) was throwing all those construction jobs to his buddy Nicky Caputo's companies.

Since we're still kicking the political corpse of poor old Horace around some three weeks after his demise, please allow me to nostalgically muse about how he and his dad and Maria Eugenia are part of an Al Qaeda cell that, in the lead-up to 9/11, via a mysterious Greta Garbo look-alike called "La Divina", conspired with the Bin Laden Construction Company and the Engineering Faculty at Universidad Tecnologica here in Buenos Aires to test the heat resistance of metallic buildings. Don't just take my word it. Read the comments to the video. Plenty of people believe this stuff.

Sounds like Milei is starting to cagar at the prospect of doing what he's said he'll do.

I don't think this will translate into more votes at the urns...

Nah, don't listen to him. That video is total hogwash.

Everybody knows 911 was the work of the E-Bunny twins (Easter and Energizer)
I can't let someone defame the Arbusto Energy-Saudi Binladin Group like that, some of their best work!

Sounds like Milei is starting to cagar at the prospect of doing what he's said he'll do.
casablanca-shocked.gif

Looks like the dog has caught the car and reality is biting back

I am not certain Milei will pull this off. My gut tells me he can't. He barely edged out a win in 'las paso' and only 63% voted. I am more inclined to think that the "no shows" will NOT vote for him. I am thinking Massa pulls this thing out in October.

One can venture with a certain degree of Certainty that Milei will be in the Ballotage...? Please argue the opposite venue ?

Back