Courier Service?

odyssea

Registered
It has taken me almost two months to do the FBI fingerprint and State Department Apostille document here in NYC. Now I need to get the papers to Buenos Aires and want to know the most secure, safest transport. Probably will rule out the USPS even though it is only 44 dollars. Anyone traveling from NYC to BA in the next few weeks and want to make 100 bucks pick up in Chelsea, NYC and then to deliver to my lawyer in Microcentro?

We just used DHL to send papers to the US. $54 and you can track the package. Arrived in 4 days. Highly recommend.

We just used DHL to send papers to the US. $54 and you can track the package. Arrived in 4 days. Highly recommend.

If I were sending TO the US I would be less concerned....but I am sending FROM NYC to BA where many mail delivery systems are a little "variable"

what flight do you take from Tampa????[via Panama?]

Delta via Atlanta. 1.5 million miles with Delta over the years. To hard to divorce them. Copa flight is cool , but never priced cheaper than Delta. They are going daily to Panama starting this holiday season.

if you are just sending documents DHL, UPS or FED EX will get them here with no problems. Just don´t send any candy, make-up, clothing, photos ANYTHING THAT IS NOT DOCUMENTS with them.

Thank you. Did a FedEx and it got there ok.

Back