COVID-19 vaccine development pipeline gears up

Status
Not open for further replies.

"Dentro de los vacunados, el 99,3% de los eventos reportados fueron “leves y moderados” y “no requirieron hospitalización y evolucionaron con recuperación completa”. "

It says only 1% of those vaccinated had any adverse reaction, and less than 1% of that 1% had any serious problems.

This is a typical case of a headline trying to make a mountain out of a molehill. Because the vaccine is Russian, oh noes!

Soon all those vaccinated will re-register as members of the Communist party, and march around saying things like, "Da, tovarich, class struggle is the engine of the historical dialectic!"

"Dentro de los vacunados, el 99,3% de los eventos reportados fueron “leves y moderados” y “no requirieron hospitalización y evolucionaron con recuperación completa”. "
It says only 1% of those vaccinated had any adverse reaction, and less than 1% of that 1% had any serious problems.
This is a typical case of a headline trying to make a mountain out of a molehill. Because the vaccine is Russian, oh noes!
Soon all those vaccinated will re-register as members of the Communist party, and march around saying things like, "Da, tovarich, class struggle is the engine of the historical dialectic!"
Hi Redpossum,
Thank you for the translation of the excerpt from the article. Happy New Year to you!

Hi Redpossum,
Thank you for the translation of the excerpt from the article. Happy New Year to you!

A Happy, Healthy, and Prosperous New Year to you also.

I was actually summarizing the article as a whole. The headline said 300 had complications, but didn't mention that this was out of 32,000+ vaccinated with Sputnik V. So less than 1% had any complications, and 99.3% of those 300 had only "mild to moderate" complications which "didn't require hospitalization and evolved with complete recovery."

All that being said, all vaccines have some dangers. I'm not planning to take any of them, but if I did have to, I'd choose the Russian vaccine over the "Monkey RNA" Pfizer and Moderna vaccines.

Another great contribution to understanding our fates with Coronavirus and the vaccines to protect. In and for Argentina by Infobae.
Excellent reporting. Break out your Google Chrome translator.

And then this, more knowledge on re-infections:

Last edited:
... over the "Monkey RNA" Pfizer and Moderna vaccines.

Pfizer and Moderna vaccines have nothing to do with monkeys.
Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine uses monkey adenovirus as a vector. (I am not saying it is good or bad, just stating the fact)

Pfizer and Moderna vaccines have nothing to do with monkeys.
Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine uses monkey adenovirus as a vector. (I am not saying it is good or bad, just stating the fact)

Pfizer/Moderna use mRNA, or messenger RNA, and the RNA comes from monkeys.

Oxford/AstraZeneca use a weakened form of the virus found in chimpanzees, which are not monkeys.

The Argentina vaccine is made from Fernet, yerba mate, and dulce de leche, and cultured in stale medialunas, then filtered through memories of the 1986 World Cup.

Like the 1% of old people that get very sick from covid and possibly die - soon all those who are scared of Covid will run around shutting businesses and locking people in their homes for months unable to work or provide for their family.... Oh wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back