COVID-19 vaccine development pipeline gears up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cuba will start using a vaccine developed locally..?
Argentina and Mexico are to become regional (South America / Caribbean) producers and packagers of at least Sputnik V and I think Astrozeneca.
Have not seen Cuba mentioned in particular but seems logical/apparent.

The Commies!!!! Who knows what they're doing and what they're up to!!!??? Something insidious and likely evil!!
You mean like there are microchips in Sputnik V vaccine that automatically make you buy and wave a Russian flag and sing "Kalinka"?

Argentina and Mexico are to become regional (South America / Caribbean) producers and packagers of at least Sputnik V and I think Astrozeneca.
Have not seen Cuba mentioned in particular but seems logical/apparent.
een Cuba mentioned in particular but seems logical/apparent.

Astrazeneca will be Produced in Argentina and Mexico. iNo mention yet of Sputnik V being fabricated in Mexico or Argentina?? I'm talking of Soberana 1 and 2 developed locally in Cuba. Phase 3 has been completed..!

Astrazeneca will be Produced in Argentina and Mexico. iNo mention yet of Sputnik V being fabricated in Mexico or Argentina?? I'm talking of Soberana 1 and 2 developed locally in Cuba. Phase 3 has been completed..!
Yes, fabricating Sputnik V in Argentina with packaging in Mexico has been on the cards for some time, mentioned in various
Argentina news for a month or more. Have seen it stated as fact in La Nacion and Infobae and BA Times.
The Cuba project is the first time I've seen reviewed. It reads as if they're still in Phase 1 and 2 of testing their vaccine "Soberana".
Never underestimate Cuba in medical enterprises, they're amazingly on point and successful.

Yes, fabricating Sputnik V in Argentina with packaging in Mexico has been on the cards for some time, mentioned in various
Argentina news for a month or more. Have seen it stated as fact in La Nacion and Infobae and BA Times.
The Cuba project is the first time I've seen reviewed. It reads as if they're still in Phase 1 and 2 of testing their vaccine "Soberana".
Never underestimate Cuba in medical enterprises, they're amazingly on point and successful.

Astrazeneca made in Argentina with Packaging in MExico, was the original plan ..! Sputnik V made in Argentina ? I must have missed it altogether. But you read in 3 major news media..!

Astrazeneca made in Argentina with Packaging in MExico, was the original plan ..! Sputnik V made in Argentina ? I must have missed it altogether. But you read in 3 major news media..!
Having said that the implementation has been opaque.There's mention of a facility here, rolled up with the drama of getting the first doses here, vaccinations across the provinces., etc.. Now that we're in January you'd think the next phase would be on the cards.

Indeed. Cuba has an infant mortality rate almost a full one-per-thousand less than the USA. But then the IMR in the USA is horrible for a developed country.

Indeed. Cuba has an infant mortality rate almost a full one-per-thousand less than the USA. But then the IMR in the USA is horrible for a developed country.
Cuba has 12 million people vs 328 million in USA - it is A LOT easier for small countries to implement policy on their citizens. Cuba is extremely poor without access to basics because of its communism - the people are the ones suffering. IT is no one else's fault than the those in charge who insist on creating an imaginary 'revolution' as an excuse to steal and not give people the chance to develop and move the country forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back