Covid test - returning to USA

DomoDomo

Registered
I have a flight tomorrow Saturday night, got the negative covid test result for my rapid test that I took this morning (Friday). So I am good to go. But flight leaves tomorrow at 10 PM. If the flight is delayed past 12:01 AM, do I have to get retested to enter the USA? Is there a 24 hour testing place at the EZE airport?

You're already screwed if someone follows the rules. The rules is 24 hours before flight. You did it like 36 hours before your flight

The test has to be dated a calendar day maximum from your flight date.

That being said I don't know what they'll do in this unique situation.

I usually see the "One Day" as implemented as the previous calendar day before (or the same day).

It would be challenging as a lot of labs don't necessarily put the sample collection time and the test time. If you came in at 7am for a nasal swab and they ran the test at 5pm... Which time is on your results? Its not necessarily clear.

The date when the Report was issued may be of relevance?

it's previous calendar day to your flight.

i think in your case it would be fine. you can't control a delay of a couple hours. if it were cancelled and rescheduled that would be different.

My experience was the airline asked at check in at EZE. No check upon arrival into US.
But this was Nov 16

Back