Covid test without DNI?

Centralab no problem been tested there 3 times with only passport. 6000ARS at the last visit a week or so ago.

Where? All the sites want a DNI
Most local websites are only configured to accept a DNI when making a turno. No other logic exists in the heads of those who create them apparently.

If you call by phone or walk-in you should be able to make an appointment at the lab of your choice and they should be able to use your passport number or otherwise get around their systems demand for a DNI. Some also have whataspp and email attention.

Most local websites are only configured to accept a DNI when making a turno. No other logic exists in the heads of those who create them apparently.

If you call by phone or walk-in you should be able to make an appointment at the lab of your choice and they should be able to use your passport number or otherwise get around their systems demand for a DNI. Some also have whataspp and email attention.
Normally instead of a DNI number 000000 is good enough.

on numerous occasions I have entered my passport number and it was accepted.... the DNI is 8 digits, and my passport is 9 digits.....it simply neglected the last digit and seems to work.....once I've cleared that hurdle, I can address the issue....good luck.

Back