sees it's not remotely what he thought it was going to be about
wishes everyone luck in organising it
*sidles out of thread*

esllou said:
*sidles into thread*
sees it's not remotely what he thought it was going to be about
wishes everyone luck in organising it
*sidles out of thread*

Nope, no conspiracy theories here! ;) You're welcome to join though. We can teach you macrame. :D

I'm a sort-of-crafty person... I love crafts but I haven't done one in *years* and I don't have much I can offer in the way of teaching, at the moment, but might I be able to join you? I'd love to get back into doing something fun and creative like that.

hepdoll said:
I'm a sort-of-crafty person... I love crafts but I haven't done one in *years* and I don't have much I can offer in the way of teaching, at the moment, but might I be able to join you? I'd love to get back into doing something fun and creative like that.

Of course you can join! :D
I'll send you a PM tomorrow.

A craft circle sounds right up my street. I am a very keen crafter and the thought of doing lamp work would be excellent. I saw examples whilst in Oz and put it on my list of things to have a dabble in. Id be really grateful if you could forward me some details...please!
As for me, Im a keen Knitter with a bit of crochet and a lot of colour thrown in for good measure. Id be more than happy to help others learn the craft, although my spanish is very very poor. On the brightside, knitting is very much a hand eye skill so that might not really be a problem. Be warned though, I taught a friend at home and I know an addict when I see one, its brilliant seeing her progress and enthusiasm on our skype chats. Hopefully if I can join I might be of some use!

I have messed around with crafts all my life...taught some classes in batik, pottery, drawing and painting, "trash to treasure" using recycled stuff to make sculpture, boxes...I have knitted socks, crocheted rag rugs with giant hooks... as you might guess, i have a short attention span, but especially love to make things in a group setting, getting to know new creative folks... so if there is room for one more, please let me know about where and when!

Yeah!! Love all the crafty people. Send me a PM with your email addresses & I will send out a group email. I was thinking we could meet up next week either at my studio or at a cafe near by, which ever you prefer. I'm in Palermo on the "wrong side" of Scalabrini Ortiz! ;)

What's better for everyone like 4ish or 6ish?

I sent out message proposing meeting around tea time (16:00) on Wednesday. Let me know if anyone else wants to join and I'll send you the details.
:D

Don't forget out meeting today: I'm looking forward to see you!!

I sent out a message to all of who contacted me. There were a couple who didn't reply. I assumed that you wouldn't be able to make it. But it just occurred to me now (silly me!) that you may not have received my message. If you contact me & didn't get my message plz send a PM.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Expat Life 5