Crafty People?

flippinkittin said:
Hey everyone, I was in Once, and I found a great craft store. It is called Feylo, and is on Azcuenaga 35. Also, I never got an email about the meeting = ( Is it Wednesday the 17th?

You didn't get my email? That's strange we were exchanging mails with no problems. I just thought you couldn't make it. I'm sorry. :(
We met this past Wednesday. But we are meeting again on Tuesday at 14:00. I'll send an email to the group tomorrow.

Hi! I know a bit of crochet, but would like to move into knitting sweaters and such, and have 0 experience with knitting with 2 needles. Could I also join in? I have a lot of ideas of things I'd like to make, but I am still a long way from getting there...

porteña said:
Hi! I know a bit of crochet, but would like to move into knitting sweaters and such, and have 0 experience with knitting with 2 needles. Could I also join in? I have a lot of ideas of things I'd like to make, but I am still a long way from getting there...

Of course! I just sent out the email for our next meeting. Will send you a copy right now.

Joy!
This is just the sort of thing I've been looking for! I occasionally do a bit of knitting and stiching, I'm quite good at making mittens if anyone wants to learn (tho I doubt that in this heat :D). I'd love to join if you are meeting again. I'll send you a PM, mini, right away!

I would love to be part of a craft circle or the lampwork. I would be most interested in something during the day when the kids are at school.

Ok alot of you are talking about sending a PM, what is that? Oh I see it means private message.

Our meeting is on tomorrow at 2pm. Please let me know if you didn't get the email &/or if you want the address/details, etc.

i'd dearly like to get involved. i need some motivation to get started with some crafty stuff again. i'm doing zero creative at the moment and it's getting me down.

please can those organising send me a pm or post on here when the next get together is. thanks!

diosaarenosa said:
i'd dearly like to get involved. i need some motivation to get started with some crafty stuff again. i'm doing zero creative at the moment and it's getting me down.

please can those organising send me a pm or post on here when the next get together is. thanks!

Hi, PM me your email address & I'll add you to our list. We are meeting tomorrow at 2pm in Palermo, unless the rain is really really bad. (Well, I'll be there anyway as it's being held at my work space.)

Just to let you know that I've sent an email to everyone who has sent me their email address. If you didn't get it, let me know & I'll check my little crafty database. :D

Also, this weeks meeting is cancelled. Our next meeting is Tuesday 9th of March at 2pm.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Expat Life 5