Creamfields

BaggyWaters

Registered
Hello,
A friend and I have tickets to Creamfields but I hear its a real pain to get there this year. I am looking for some information on the best way to get there or maybe even some one who has 2 extra seats and we could give gas money to.
thanks,

I've been trying to figure out how we are going to get there as well, doesn't seem to be all that much info about. On their website they've listed which Buses head out that way... I guess i'm going to try and wing it, I think maybe we will all end up pooling in for a cab. It's halfway between city and EZE... So i guess it would cost approx $60 peso to get there? between a few people it's not so bad.

I am worried more so about getting home....:cool:

We're renting a car. Among the 5 of us that are going, it will only be $72 pesos each, R/T. I think it's worth it.

If we had room, I'd offer it up.. But I don't. :(

That's a great idea! haha - no problems on the lift, i'm sure we'll find our way.

For the Australian festivals, they have hundreds of buses running from central back and forth to the festival.. makes life easy.

I am going with a few Argi friends, I think we are taking a train then a bus. I'll post the numbers when I get them if its helpful.
Any one know the rules about what you can bring in? Can I atleast bring water?

Thanks BaggyWaters, if you could post that info that would be great... in the meantime, i'll keep trying to figure it out.

Doubtful you'd be able to take anything in, Water is a major money maker at these events.

Hey... we've had a change. Typical: Two Argentines that were going to go now say that $70 pesos is too much. (Jeebus, a rental car is not like a liter of Quilmes!!!) So, I have room for about 3 in the back of my rental car. If anyone is interested, let me know. With 5 people in the car, it will be $70 ARS each. (80 USD for the rental + 40 ARS for parking/5) We are arriving AT 7 p.m., and we will be staying until 6 a.m., when Fat Boy Slim finishes. Send me a message!

guys they have free water stations at creamfields!!

you can still buy ticket at a kiosk or atleast of last night you could.

As for getting there you have a few options it seems.
I have been told a taxi is a viable option and in reality should only cost around 70 peso, so if you have 4 people that's not awful. My fear would be finding an honest cab that would take you there for that price.
There is a bus that leaves from Plaza de Mayo (I think 49 but not 100% sure)
I have also been told that creamfields has transit that leaves from Plaza Italia, I an going to look into this more because it may be that you can only buy your ticket online.
sorry I dont have more info at this time but I'll keep looking over the next hour.

Ps if you take a cab it should take around 20 min.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Davidoff Culture 0
C Expat Life 4
M Expat Events 2
R Newcomers Forum 21
A Expat Events 0
Back