Cristina has money problems. It won't bring her hapiness.

Should Cristina go to prison?

• Total voters
This country and its people dig their own grave. Those like Bajo who are so far down the rabbit hole have been endocrinated into the school of Peronism. People want free shit and someone else to pay for it - what they don't realise is that its those who do pay their taxes that are getting stolen from. Maybe if more people actually paid taxes they would be more annoyed by the blatent corruption and theft of public funds that could go towards developing the country and its people. Supporters of the K's to me are in the same bracket of a family who can't believe their innocent son commited a crime like murder. Complete denial. Politicians in general are absolute scum and the majority are corrupt - the good thing is that instead of the usual K deflection there is strong evidence now out in the public for all to see. Those with lower IQ's will deny it exists to ensure they sleep well at night. What I find the most ridiculous is that this scumbag of a woman and her ex husband are hiding behind senate protection. The fact this protection exists in the first place is absolutely ridiculous anyway. Corruption in my eyes is no different to going into a store and stealing - in fact its worse because it erodes the populations trust in the system on a large scale which leads to way bigger problems (exhibit a) Argentina).

K corruption = fine and justified after the glorious won decade

Macri corruption = very bad

According to Channel 5 - corruption (in general) is not a major concern for the people. Look! Macri is destroying the economy! There's nothing else to see!

The difference is that K corruption meant 5% returns from privates while the M corruption means over 100 billion usd loans, 1000% increase of electricity bill and they spend 20% of the budget but the other 80% is missing. So, the K corruption was the lesser evil. Do not forget that Macri forgave himself 4.5 billion usd in one day. This means 450 bags of money of Jose Lopez that, by the way, was constantly visited by Calcaterra...
Having Macri as a President is alike having Pablo Escobar as one.

This country and its people dig their own grave. Those like Bajo who are so far down the rabbit hole have been endocrinated into the school of Peronism. People want free shit and someone else to pay for it - what they don't realise is that its those who do pay their taxes that are getting stolen from. Maybe if more people actually paid taxes they would be more annoyed by the blatent corruption and theft of public funds that could go towards developing the country and its people. Supporters of the K's to me are in the same bracket of a family who can't believe their innocent son commited a crime like murder. Complete denial. Politicians in general are absolute scum and the majority are corrupt - the good thing is that instead of the usual K deflection there is strong evidence now out in the public for all to see. Those with lower IQ's will deny it exists to ensure they sleep well at night. What I find the most ridiculous is that this scumbag of a woman and her ex husband are hiding behind senate protection. The fact this protection exists in the first place is absolutely ridiculous anyway. Corruption in my eyes is no different to going into a store and stealing - in fact its worse because it erodes the populations trust in the system on a large scale which leads to way bigger problems (exhibit a) Argentina).

FYI my work is all about to erase peronism that is a mild nazism.

The former President was 2 years without the parlamentary protection and no issues with the justice until she began to grow in voting intention.

FYI the parlamentry protection looks for avoiding the political prosecution we are seing these days. In fact, one of the first things Hitler made was to abolish them.

Spot on. Whats worse, and I say this with no intention whatsoever to offend the guy or anyone, is that, if people like bajocero who are professionals or have advanced academic studies think this way, there is no hope for those truly in material and academic disadvantage.

Truly sad.

The difference is that K corruption meant 5% returns from privates while the M corruption means over 100 billion usd loans, 1000% increase of electricity bill and they spend 20% of the budget but the other 80% is missing. So, the K corruption was the lesser evil. Do not forget that Macri forgave himself 4.5 billion usd in one day. This means 450 bags of money of Jose Lopez that, by the way, was constantly visited by Calcaterra...
Having Macri as a President is alike having Pablo Escobar as one.

What you say about Macri could well be true. But that's not what's important. Corruption regardless of who does it and to what degree shouldn't be justified to any extent. Pure and simple it is cancer in a democracy.

The problem with Argentines is they see everything through the lens of a football hooligan. A lot don't really care about corruption as long as their favorite government figures are "winning". It's not about eliminating corruption for them, its about being ahead of the game. It is an infantile behavior where every questionable or straight out illegal action is met with "but your player is worse than mine".

What you say about Macri could well be true. But that's not what's important. Corruption regardless of who does it and to what degree shouldn't be justified to any extent. Pure and simple it is cancer in a democracy.

A cancer kills. Macri is a cancer.

The view of a lot of people in Argentina on political corruption is pathetic.

It's like an argument between 5 year olds:

Child A: "He hit me."

Child B: "Well he hit me HARDER"

The bottom line is:

If Cristina is corrupt, she should go to jail.

If Macri is corrupt, he should go to jail.

End of story.

But most people here will never agree on that basic idea.

Instead, they'll gladly continue to bend over, grab their ankles, and take it from behind from their preferred politician.

PS: I'd be very surprised if we ever see either MM or CFK in an orange jumpsuit.

Look at Menem.

Tried, convicted (decades later) and now sitting in the senate.

It's a complete joke.

Bajo_cero2: I said you would only get one message from me, so I should save you plenty of time. I can't see your messages unless I access anonymously, since you're on the ignore list since day one, but I see you've been desperately having a conversation with yourself.

I'm not even Argentinean. Even your guesses are wrong. Just give up lol

Back