Cristina is running for Vice

CFK just created an illusion that there was a vision for the future. what she was doing had no real future either, it just happened to look better in the short term. but argentines have never been good at long term views anyway, they just seem to want everything now and to hell with what happens later.

what investments were pouring in during CFKs term? sure, maybe more businesses were open and unemployment was lower. but it was all a farce. where was the benefit during her term of this higher tax base?

This is a standard reply from Macri supporters to divert attention from the desastre of today by going back to Christinas presidency. The shop has changed hands from 2015 and we need to concéntrate on now and the future !!!!!

Meanwhile the presidential candidate Fernandez is hole up somewhere in a hospital due to some mystery illness. You'd think that the VP candidate would hold a press conference regarding his health.
Whose to say that (God forbid) he is elected president and after a few months has to resign due to health issues.
Guess who becomes president .....again?

the future is not peronism. maybe it's not macri either but it can't be peronism.

You have to admit though that under Macri Argentina has gone to hell in a handbasket .
樂

Meanwhile the presidential candidate Fernandez is hole up somewhere in a hospital due to some mystery illness. You'd think that the VP candidate would hold a press conference regarding his health.
Whose to say that (God forbid) he is elected president and after a few months has to resign due to health issues.
Guess who becomes president .....again?

Well, imagine MM dies tomorrow. We have Michetti as a President coso.

don't confuse what i said as a defense for macri. i would agree that he has mishandled things yes.

but take the service rate increases. perhaps he rescinded subsidies too fast, but why on earth were they there to begin with? the govt has no business doing that, and never had the money to do it anyway.

also you should ask yourself, why did macri take on the debt?

Simple, to allow capital flight mainly.

CFK just created an illusion that there was a vision for the future. what she was doing had no real future either, it just happened to look better in the short term. but argentines have never been good at long term views anyway, they just seem to want everything now and to hell with what happens later.

what investments were pouring in during CFKs term? sure, maybe more businesses were open and unemployment was lower. but it was all a farce. where was the benefit during her term of this higher tax base?

WTF are you talking about? This situation now is a huge lie based to taking loans with no limit. What do you propose? To legalize serfdom?

Do you know that the decrees MM is enacting go in that direction, serfdom, and you find its root in the K’uran.

WTF are you talking about? This situation now is a huge lie based to taking loans with no limit. What do you propose? To legalize serfdom?

Do you know that the decrees MM is enacting go in that direction, serfdom, and you find its root in the K’uran.
i propose this country not go backwards, AGAIN. which is exactly what will happen if the fernandezes win.

@perry - sure, i readily admit things have not gone well with macri. that's obvious. again, argentina needs someone who can better execute the theory behind his ideas (like opening up the country to investment, being a global player in the market). electing CFKs ticket is practically a guarantee this cycle will happen again to the next president 8-10 years down the line.

i propose this country not go backwards, AGAIN. which is exactly what will happen if the fernandezes win.

@perry - sure, i readily admit things have not gone well with macri. that's obvious. again, argentina needs someone who can better execute the theory behind his ideas (like opening up the country to investment, being a global player in the market). electing CFKs ticket is practically a guarantee this cycle will happen again to the next president 8-10 years down the line.

Electing Fernandez is the lesser evil. There are not better options.

Back