Cristina Licks Inflation: Blue Stuck At 10 For A Year!

The blue dollar is now quiet because is the harvest time, and the government (the country) has dollars. It is planned to go like this up to July. Then we will have the same situation of blue dollar going at the same level than inflation. Or worst.

The blue dollar is now quiet because is the harvest time, and the government (the country) has dollars. It is planned to go like this up to July. Then we will have the same situation of blue dollar going at the same level than inflation. Or worst.

A likely scenario.

This is a joke, right?

Blue has not moved very much but the prices at the markets sure have.

Every month there is an increase.

Milk, bread, coffee......you name it.

Cristina licks inflation...

...like a mother wolf licks her young- nurturing and preparing them to be strong efficient hunters.

It's going to drop again tomorrow. Xoom is getting dangerously close to the official rate.

Frankly they were being jerks about it today. Granted, this is actually MORE rather than Xoom themselves, but they kept me in the waiting room for like 40 minutes, and then were all surly and sullen when they did let me in the back. I was like, "Damn, who ****ed in your Wheaties?"

Good news for Resident travelers can purchase blue dollars at a cueva cheaper than the dollar tarjeta rate...!! Travel with cash dollars!

Another Excellent piece of news from AFIP travelling to Malvinas is not subject to the 35 % tax as well as tarjeta purchases, since Malvinas is ARGENTINA. Start packing.

Back