Cristina Resigns! Boudou And Capitanich Press Conference!

Hahaha

I got up early today (for me - I work nights for the most part) and saw this and swear, I had forgotten what day it was. I saw the headline and thought "nah, this can't be. This is too good to be true." I was thinking about going to another source to verify, then I saw the link to the "New York Times" article and laughed my ass off when I got there.

Well done, Dirtboy.

This was just after the phone call I received that my car, which is in the shop right now, will be ready around 3:00 today...at a price $1500 pesos higher than they quoted me just yesterday when I brought it in. The day after I received a notice in my younger sister-in-law's boletin from school that prices are going up (not even a month into the school year) this coming month and again in August, of course due to the wonderful sense of inflation that everyone is feeling here and the deal that the government cut with the teacher's union, etc.

Whle the unions demand more money, prices are rising, and those unfortunate folk who don't either belong to a union or work for the government continue to struggle to even buy food as their salaries don't come close to keeping up with inflation...

...well, I thought I'd seen a bit of good news for once. My only complaint about the post is that I was fooled on the day of fools. :)

at first i was
carlton-dance.gif

Cheesey-Family-Mom-Dance-Gif.gif

Then i realised the day.

Dr.-Who.gif

Back