Cristina Resigns! Boudou And Capitanich Press Conference!

GS_Dirtboy

Registered
This caught many of us off-guard. We thought CFK would see this through to the end but she is claiming health issues are preventing her from continuing. :eek:

There is much discussion now about whether Boudou is capable of running the country. We'll see how he does this morning at 10AM when he and Captain Itch will hold their first press conference. I'm interested to see what role Kissalots will play in the new government.

New York Times article here.

Have a nice day!

GS

I was just thinking that if Donatella ever hired CFK's hairdresser, she could pass for La Reina herself!

Versace-2.jpg

Of course she'd have to tone down the gold in her outfit due to her mourning and sh*t. (But that goes without saying.)

This caught many of us off-guard. We thought CFK would see this through to the end but she is claiming health issues are preventing her from continuing. :eek:

There is much discussion now about whether Boudou is capable of running the country. We'll see how he does this morning at 10AM when he and Captain Itch will hold their first press conference. I'm interested to see what role Kissalots will play in the new government.

New York Times article here.

Have a nice day!

GS

With all due respect, GS, in my opinion this was in rather poor taste. April Fool's jokes in the US are one thing, but we are not there. We are guests in this country. If you were a guest in the house of a friend, would you make rude jokes about his mother?

You're a grown man, and a sovereign individual in your own right, entitled to make your own decisions and do as you please. But this just seems a bit nekulturny to me, if I might be forgiven for saying so.

With all due respect, GS, in my opinion this was in rather poor taste. April Fool's jokes in the US are one thing, but we are not there. We are guests in this country. If you were a guest in the house of a friend, would you make rude jokes about his mother?

You're a grown man, and a sovereign individual in your own right, entitled to make your own decisions and do as you please. But this just seems a bit nekulturny to me, if I might be forgiven for saying so.

On that we will disagree. This is a forum for expats, many of whom are from the US. Also, I'm not a guest in this country. I have permanent residency, work, and pay taxes. Please don't lecture pedantically. It is unbecoming of a man with such high stature as yourself. :D

I accept your reproach without protest.

What? What? Wait! What's going on here? This is an internet forum, not a gentlemen's club! You can't do that! You ... you ... you can't just accept a reproach "without protest." What is that? You have to come back with a personal attack, make a rude comment about my heritage, ethnicity, my nation's warlike culture and lack of empathy for the poor, our utter lack of human decency.

It has to be PERSONAL and VENGEFUL, HATEFUL, and with MALICE!

THIS IS AGAINST THE RULES!!!!!!!! I ... I ... I don't know what to say ...

:D

There is a comparable day in the Spanish-speaking world: http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/D%C3%ADa_de_los_Santos_Inocentes#Conmemoraci.C3.B3n.2C_bromas_e_inocentadas

Back