Cristina to run for President!

Thanks, eventhough I think Lavagna was nominated without primaries as well.
Do you think Solá could run for another term and if Scoli can become gouvernor?

Yeap, everyone should read article 29Bis of Law 25.611, which states that EVERYBODY should hold open primaries, but what can you do? This IS Argentina after all...
Solá will not run for another term. He can't. I think Scioli has every chance of being elected Governor of Buenos Aires. Now that Blumberg is out of the race and Macri's cousin has confirmed he will be pro's candidate...CheersErnie

Sorry but I asked if you think that Solá should be able to run and if Scoli is allowed to run
If I lived in provincia I would have no problem with Solá running again(he only was elected once as gouvernor) and I don´t think Scoli should be allowed to run(as he was neither born or has lived for 5 straight years in BA province)

Oh, I see. With regards to Solá, I'd rather have him obey the law and do something else for the next four years. The fact that he was only elected once does not change the fact that he has been Governor for more than one term.. As far as Scioli is concerned, in my opinion he shouldn't be allowed to run. He should live in the Province for two years first. Or is it five years? I don't know, really.

Back