Cristina Won´t Campaign Now

My Mum used to say 'What a tangled web we weave'
We're obviously not getting the full picture here.
The press are talking about a fall she took in June 2011, another when she is said to have fallen down the stairs of Tango One in August this year and another fall the day after the primaries this August, but this time at the Quinta in Olivos.
Whilst I wish her a speedy recovery, I can't help thinking that there's something strange going on.

My Mum used to say 'What a tangled web we weave'
We're obviously not getting the full picture here.
The press are talking about a fall she took in June 2011, another when she is said to have fallen down the stairs of Tango One in August this year and another fall the day after the primaries this August, but this time at the Quinta in Olivos.
Whilst I wish her a speedy recovery, I can't help thinking that there's something strange going on.

A very astute observation. There are a host of chronic medical conditions that can result in this very symptom.

Looks like they are going to operate on her tomorrow.
I wish her the best.

Crisitna will undergo brain surgery tomorrow. Best wishes for a prompt recovery....! Photo today entering the Pirovano Hospital

0010225503.jpg

She wears so much makeup usually it is hard to tell if she looks unwell or just "normal". Rial said that for the interview she brought in her own team of lighting experts to do the set, to make her look her best -- so the picture above could just be her sans pancake foundation.

I wish her a prompt recovery too.

Any medic on the forum? Why those red spots on the face? (maybe no make-up?)

Back