Cuevas In Belgrano

Question to the forum. I hear to be completely secure that you are not being scammed by the arbolitos giving you a now and then few large denomination fake pesos on your transaction, it is always better despite getting a bit short handed but the Xoom is the one worth while. Anyone have being passed a few bad notes whilst the 'exchange operation'.. in the land of amazement.?

Never once had a fake bill from the cueva I mentioned above or the contact I have that comes to my apartment for exchanges. It all depends on who you work with I guess.

I have been reading the how to go abouts exchanging the crisp US $100 into Argie Pesos when I get there. So when you pick an arbolitos to whom you follow into a cueva then exchange your Americans to the Argentineans, how secure are the after-transactions that you won't be jumped on and then get robbed.? I read a story once, think in expat blog, that the gringo made a right turn minutes after onto another street and there were 2 thugs waiting for him. Just exchanged US$2k gone in a second! Is this incident to be credible? Could a scenario likewise could happen?..May be me beig too precautinary but better to be alerted than be too late..

Hybrid these exchanges are actually safer than randomly walking dwn the street. My cueva comes to my apartment and delivers my money. Never a counterfeit bill in three years. Never a robbery. Same people all the time. I call them, they come and buy my $. I'd be happy to present you to them when you come. Usually people have cuevas in their own neighborhoods. Even the chinese supermercados will take your dollars if you buy something and give you a blue rate in change. The cuevas that I deal with are very professional. Have the bill counters the banks use and everything. Once they shorted me twenty pesos and immediately came back with it. I'm sure it was an accident. They've also traded with me even when the markets were closed. Not to worry on this tater, hybrid San!

Hybrid these exchanges are actually safer than randomly walking dwn the street. My cueva comes to my apartment and delivers my money. Never a counterfeit bill in three years. Never a robbery. Same people all the time. I call them, they come and buy my $. I'd be happy to present you to them when you come. Usually people have cuevas in their own neighborhoods. Even the chinese supermercados will take your dollars if you buy something and give you a blue rate in change. The cuevas that I deal with are very professional. Have the bill counters the banks use and everything. Once they shorted me twenty pesos and immediately came back with it. I'm sure it was an accident. They've also traded with me even when the markets were closed. Not to worry on this tater, hybrid San!
Nice.! A home delivery, er...Home exchange how versatile..OK lacoqueta-san, Doumo-Arigatou-Gozaimasu! I will be ringing you before departing California. _shalom_ in good health..

"Gold" buying shop on Luis Maria Campos between Lacroze and Olleros... rates are sometimes good, sometimes not, but location is convenient.

Back