Cuevas

scotttswan

Registered
I've seen people say they have visited cuevas near calle florida.

What sort of price do you get there selling dollars and does anyone have one to recommend?

safer locations etc....

Go to Galleria del Sol on Calle Florida tween Marcelo T Alvear and Paraguay with entrance in 600 block of Paraguay Ask the uniformed security guy for a locale that deals or keep you eyes open as you walk throughout the ground floor. It won't take long. A travel agency there gives a fair price.

I've seen people say they have visited cuevas near calle florida.

What sort of price do you get there selling dollars and does anyone have one to recommend?

safer locations etc....
You are the critic and expert of the argentine government and you don t know about the "cuevas" in florida street. Ask what is a "arbolito" and remeber, man is master of his silence and a slave of his words. Another more fun it is; the fish dies by the mouth.

You are the critic and expert of the argentine government and you don t know about the "cuevas" in florida street. Ask what is a "arbolito" and remeber, man is master of his silence and a slave of his words. Another more fun it is; the fish dies by the mouth.

Anyone who supports the K's supports the cuevas, surely as a pro k supporter you must know where these cuevas are better than me?

Personally i'd love it if some sense came back to the system but hey i doubt it will happen any time soon.

Anyone who supports the K's supports the cuevas, surely as a pro k supporter you must know where these cuevas are better than me?

Personally i'd love it if some sense came back to the system but hey i doubt it will happen any time soon.
You confuse all the concepts

Right! CFK invented the cuevas!...

Back