CuidAR app help?

florence

Registered
We have tickets to arrive in Buenos Aires from the U.S. this Friday. My husband is a citizen and I am a permanent resident. We have our PCR tests underway, and I know about the DDJJ form. But on the Delta website I see that we must have the CuidAR app installed. We have, in fact, succeeded in downloading the app to our phones, but we can't get it to work because it refuses to recognize either my husband's citizen DNI or my permanent resident DNI. I have tried the scan and also tried entering the dni and the tramite numbers manually. NO luck. In the process, I did succeed in getting the MiArgentina app and setting up those accounts. Any advice or suggestions?

We have tickets to arrive in Buenos Aires from the U.S. this Friday. My husband is a citizen and I am a permanent resident. We have our PCR tests underway, and I know about the DDJJ form. But on the Delta website I see that we must have the CuidAR app installed. We have, in fact, succeeded in downloading the app to our phones, but we can't get it to work because it refuses to recognize either my husband's citizen DNI or my permanent resident DNI. I have tried the scan and also tried entering the dni and the tramite numbers manually. NO luck. In the process, I did succeed in getting the MiArgentina app and setting up those accounts. Any advice or suggestions?
No one cares or looks at the app in my experience.

I have the same problem. Tried many times, both manually and scanning my dni, amd it never worked. Don’t know why.

Thanks for the responses. It's nice to know we aren't the only ones with this problem. I kind of thought it wouldn't matter to the Argentines.

What I am worried about is that some Delta agent here will read in their computer that we need it and won't let us on the plane. But the instruction says it must be "installed" and not that it must be working. So if they say anything, I am planning to tell them that it is an app local to Argentina and that won't work until we get there.

Thanks for the responses. It's nice to know we aren't the only ones with this problem. I kind of thought it wouldn't matter to the Argentines.

What I am worried about is that some Delta agent here will read in their computer that we need it and won't let us on the plane. But the instruction says it must be "installed" and not that it must be working. So if they say anything, I am planning to tell them that it is an app local to Argentina and that won't work until we get there.
We arrive on Sunday and both my wife and I have been vaccinated with pfizer. Do you know or does anyone know if we still need to get tested or quarantined on arrival?

We are also vaccinated, but I am anticipating that we will be tested and quarantined. I will try to remember to let you know when we have arrived.

All vaccinated will be quarantined till all are vaccinated.

Back