Current VP and former President of Argentina could face prison time.

I went to look up more about Perfil, and what I found made me exclaim aloud in surprise
Look at the names at the end of the first paragraph under Relanzamniento- Jorge Lanata and Victor Hugo Morales working together at the same rag. Lanata the great anti-K crusader and VH Morales the faithful lancer of C5N.

If that doesn't blow your mind, how about this - Pagina12 was originally co-founded by Jorge Lanata, back in 1987.

If that doesn't blow your mind, how about this - Pagina12 was originally co-founded by Jorge Lanata, back in 1987.
Surprised you didn't know this, Red. Didn't you once lunch with a well-known Pagina12 columnist?

I went to look up more about Perfil, and what I found made me exclaim aloud in surprise
Look at the names at the end of the first paragraph under Relanzamniento- Jorge Lanata and Victor Hugo Morales working together at the same rag. Lanata the great anti-K crusader and VH Morales the faithful lancer of C5N.

Rumor has it that was sandinista's money behind pagina12 back then

Surprised you didn't know this, Red. Didn't you once lunch with a well-known Pagina12 columnist?
No, that was Robert Cox of the Herald, and it was just a merienda, not really a lunch.

And yes, I knew. I was told about this by my old favorite kioskero back when I lived in Las Cañitas.

Rumor has it that was sandinista's money behind pagina12 back then

I wouldn't be surprised. It's a funny old world we live in. I was a Reagan Republican in the 1980's.

Not surprising at all , and well known to all..! Victor Hugo is a Panqueque , bigger than Massa...!

Surprise you didn't mention Verbinsky

I'd be pretty pissed if I was Cristina's neighbors, this seems like hell, fireworks alone
The neighborhood was / is littered with intimidating graffiti, broken beer bottles, vandalized cars, broken windows, urine, chori-pan remnants and human feces. Neighbors report harassment on the street - one woman and her child were called “Chetos de m****” by a crowd of Ks, while she was also threatened another time with “watch out as you’re not protected here”. Another was robbed of her cell phone. Time to start calling out the Ks as the Violent neo-fascists as they really are and stop tolerating this chronic self-victimization.

D’elia and other K leaders/ influential figures are continuing calls to cut roads and make battle “until the court resigns”. Champions of peace, justice and democracy as always.

Yes, but it's also amusing the way certain media have for quite some time played up the protests of Cristina's upstairs neighbor. Now the other neighbours are paying a price.

(Love to be a fly on the wall of the elevator when the two of them catch it together.)

(And by coincidence, the Tarico cartoon version of Verbitsky has just made the same point on TN.)

this is hilarious. where were the federal police during the chaotic maradona funeral proceedings in casa rosada? they were blaming the city then for not keeping control.

Back