Current VP and former President of Argentina could face prison time.

Things are shaping up nicely for the K propaganda machine, generating yet more distraction from the charges faced and pathetic defense by CFK against them.

Their violent neo-fascist thugs ignited violence attacking police injuring seven of them, the police responded as they would anywhere and now … the President is already playing the victim card, calling the opposition and “their” brutal police force violent for squirting water at them (after he and his own movement threatened violence against others…and it seems, delivered.)

We are now seeing the legend of Santa Cristina the in the making. Pass the popcorn.
I find it so tragically ironic that the K's, who have such disdain for the military and the police, are trying to do exactly what the military did here for decades, achieve their goals by intimidation, force and violence. It's a sad day for democracy in Argentina.

Last edited:

More than 250 world leaders expressed their solidarity with Cristina Kirchner​

They denounced that the trial for the so-called Vialidad case against the vice president is "one more chapter of the lawfare strategy" in Latin America and that the persecution against Fenández de Kirchner is also due "to her condition as a woman." Among others, the presentation was signed by Dilma Rousseff, Piedad Córdoba, Chantal Moufee and Taty Almeyda.​

More than 250 world leaders expressed their solidarity with Cristina Kirchner​

They denounced that the trial for the so-called Vialidad case against the vice president is "one more chapter of the lawfare strategy" in Latin America and that the persecution against Fenández de Kirchner is also due "to her condition as a woman." Among others, the presentation was signed by Dilma Rousseff, Piedad Córdoba, Chantal Moufee and Taty Almeyda.​

Yeah, I posted a link to that on page 4, but Stantucker informed me that it doesn't count because they're leftists.

Frankly, I'm inclined to agree with the make-popcorn-and-watch suggestion at this point. What else are we going to do? Take a taxi to Recoleta, run out in the street between La Campora and the Policia de la Cuidad, and shout "ALRIGHT EVERYBODY SHUT UP AND LISTEN! I'm AMERICAN, dammit, and I've got this all figured out. Now just be quiet and listen and I'll tell you all what you need to do..."

What do you think a man's life expectancy would be if he tried that?

Ah, those learned Pagina 12 writers - they don't even know that "lider" has no gender. "Lideresas", indeed....!

Ah, those learned Pagina 12 writers - they don't even know that "lider" has no gender. "Lideresas", indeed....!
That's one thing I utterly despise about Pagina12. They do that thing with the X in place of O or A, like "chicxs"
And they promote the whole transsexual agenda endlessly, relentlessly.

"we're all Americans"
Well, yes, but shouting at them in English would be like barking at the moon, and in Castellano, I would describe myself as "norteamericano" or "estadounidense", or maybe just "yanqui"

That is crazy. Whatever those cops are getting paid, it can't possibly be enough to deal with that shit. However strongly I may disapprove of Larreta's decision to send them out there, I definitely feel bad for the individual officers. But that's how it works in any uniformed service; the brass in their comfy offices make some ****ed up decision, and the line animals have to try to make it happen, no matter how stupid.

Back