CV Translations

slider8p

Registered
Hello there

I´ve arrived from London just over a week ago looking for work and was wondering if expats that have had to apply for work over in BA have translated their CV`s in Spanish. Or does it depend on the language the job ad is advertised in?
My work is IT related. Any suggestions / experiences would be appreciated.

slider8p said:
Hello there

I´ve arrived from London just over a week ago looking for work and was wondering if expats that have had to apply for work over in BA have translated their CV`s in Spanish. Or does it depend on the language the job ad is advertised in?
My work is IT related. Any suggestions / experiences would be appreciated.

It is good to have your CV in both languages although in my experience you will be asked for your resume in English more often.

And better than Spanish, have it translated to real Argentinean-Castellano.

I work also for the largest online translation company (10.000 translators) and you can have it translated by an Argentinean for 5 cts a word (better take also the proofread to make it perfect). Just make sure you specify this needs to be translated by an Argentinean.

I place my own link not that I'll make a fortune out of it (a few cents at most), but it's always a good point :
http://www.onehourtranslation.com/affiliate/antoine101
otherwise you can access it directly at
www.onehourtranslation.com (but better use the link above, brings me a small plus in terms of future projects)

Back