Dólar Blue Predictions

Let's hear from the experts .. What are the chances Milei will control inflation ?:
  1. in the next 6 months..? Mi reading zero
  2. In the next 18 months ? 50 % /

Control Inflation: Bringing inflation to a rate below 10% p,a, like other countries in the area..??

This quote you posted is discussing yesterday's news about the central bank lowering the interest rate (lent to banks) to 100% which is well below inflation. The typical recipe for creating more inflation. Right? This is against the basics of Milei-type economic plan.

Even compounding for inflation, the new rate barely surpasses November’s annual consumer price figure. Economists see inflation ending this year above 200%, which would put the rate deep into negative territory if left unchanged.

Nah, not after Cafiero made an idiot of himself in the UAE. Alex Kicillof is the one who's more likely to be a future leader of peronism.
Kicillof has too much baggage. He could end up being the PJ party president, but Cafiero will certainly be the President of the Nation. No one can look at his face and tell me that it won't happen. While Kicillof campaigned with Cristina, Cafiero met with world leaders. I am pretty sure he will eventually be the President.

Let's hear from the experts .. What are the chances Milei will control inflation ?:
  1. in the next 6 months..? Mi reading zero
  2. In the next 18 months ? 50 % /

Control Inflation: Bringing inflation to a rate below 10% p,a, like other countries in the area..??
I doubt he will even last 18 months.

Kicillof has too much baggage. He could end up being the PJ party president, but Cafiero will certainly be the President of the Nation. No one can look at his face and tell me that it won't happen. While Kicillof campaigned with Cristina, Cafiero met with world leaders. I am pretty sure he will eventually be the President.
Nominated for most ridiculous comment of the week.

Started off strong with "certainty" and by the next sentence its reduced to "pretty sure". Maybe you should be the next Peronist President 🤣

Back