Dólar Malbec

Millie

Registered
Here we go…

Attachments

• 48D82414-09A5-4A3B-9AC5-B42A1DB79587.jpeg
    48D82414-09A5-4A3B-9AC5-B42A1DB79587.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 22
So far no specifics, but it’s Massa’s idea and set to begin April 1. The bodegas are worried due to no specifics, according to the article.

The usual Google Translate deal, banner is in Castellano and story will initially appear in that tongue, but wait a few seconds and it will change to English.

I'm chuckling, but shaking my head at the same time.

And here's a Google Translated version to the story in La Nacion posted by MilHojas just above
Again, banner is in Castellano and story will initially appear in that tongue, but wait a few seconds and it will change to English.

The usual Google Translate deal, banner is in Castellano and story will initially appear in that tongue, but wait a few seconds and it will change to English.

I'm chuckling, but shaking my head at the same time.

And here's a Google Translated version to the story in La Nacion posted by MilHojas just above
Again, banner is in Castellano and story will initially appear in that tongue, but wait a few seconds and it will change to English.
Okay....so forgetting the next 20 days, "I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today".....J. Wellington Wimpy, bankruptcy esq.

Okay....so forgetting the next 20 days, "I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today".....J. Wellington Wimpy, bankruptcy esq.
Interesting reading ..! worth considering are the opinions of readers of pagina 12 in the footnotes.

" Missing is the Dollar : Apple, pear, lemon, sugar cane, blueberry, etc, etc. A kilombo. The truth is that the dollar is 60% behind, and withholdings take away competitiveness. Why don't they stop screwing around, and lying, lower inflation, recover the exchange rate in arrears and remove withholdings, that are an illegal tax on gross income?"

Fill me in, dollar wine???
Be careful what you wish for! Back in 2002, right after the peso plunged from parity to three to the dollar you could buy one litre tetrapacks of red "wine" (variety of grape not guaranteed) for 99¢. Let me make that clearer: I mean ninety-nine Argentine centavos or about 33 US cents. Tasting notes? You want tasting notes? What kind of a drunk do you think I am?

Be careful what you wish for! Back in 2002, right after the peso plunged from parity to three to the dollar you could buy one litre tetrapacks of red "wine" (variety of grape not guaranteed) for 99¢. Let me make that clearer: I mean ninety-nine Argentine centavos or about 33 US cents. Tasting notes? You want tasting notes? What kind of a drunk do you think I am?

Just saying . This would translate to $122.43 today . Cheap or competitive..??

Back