Daily Url, Jan 10

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Saturday, 09 January

The Red Zone[-lizzymuzzy-]
So The Red Zone is the part of town – located up in the Palermo woods - where you can go shopping after 9pm for which transvestite you want to … um you know.. pick up i guess? Eve...

Club 69 – Thursday night boliche[-lizzymuzzy-]
Club 69 (Niceto Club – Niceto Vega 5510 y Humboldt – Palermo Hollywood) is the Thursday night show that Niceto Club puts on. Overall, I’ve heard great things about Niceto Club...

Lizzy Muzzy[-lizzymuzzy-]
Krakow Bar (Venezuela 474 between Bolivar and Defensa) is a new joint opened by some guys from Poland – go figure. We stumbled upon it one night after finding Puerta Roja closed and stopp...

Friday, 08 January

Argentina Debt Row Rages on[The Argentimes]
Friday, a judge has halted the presidential plan to use over $6.5bn in central bank reserves to pay Argentina’s national debt. The judge temporarily suspended President Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner’...

Headline of the Day[GoodAirs: More than a bad translation of "Buenos Aires"]
" Argentina Should Be ‘Generally’ Avoided... " (Bloomberg) [Photo: WebInkNow ]

Kirchner Fires Central Bank President[LandingPadBA]
Yesterday, President Cristina Kirchner fired Argentina Central Bank president, Martin Redrado for “misconduct” after he refused to transfer reserve funds to pay off government debt. Redrado responded...

The Buenos Aires Forum[GoodAirs: More than a bad translation of "Buenos Aires"]
The proposed Buenos Aires Forum With the recent opening of the most recent "Tallest Building in the World", the 800 meter/160+ floors/highest-mosque-in-the-world Burj Dubai , it seems like a p...

Thursday, 07 January

Summer 2010: free cultural activities in Buenos Aires[My Buenos Aires Travel Guide]
The government of the City of Buenos Aires presents "Aires Buenos Aires - Cultura para respirar" (Culture to Breathe), a program of cultural activities that starts next Saturday, January 9th, 2010 ...

Wednesday, 06 January

Amazon Launches Kindle Service in Argentina[The Argentine Post]
Amazon.com said Wednesday it has started selling its famous Kindle e-reader to customers in Argentina. Amazon will offer 3G wireless download options for Argentine users. On average, Kindle books...

Argentina’s Elvis Dies[The Argentimes]
Sandro, Argentina's answer to Elvis Presley, has died in hospital in Mendoza, aged 64. The Argentine musician, whose real name was Roberto Sanchez, suffered fatal complications relating to heart and ...

The President Should Resign![Romancing Argentina]
I never thought I would have high praise for bankers. But today, at least at mid-afternoo Wednesday, January 7, I would like to honor two who just stood up to the incredibly inept and unpopular P...

Tuesday, 05 January

Adjusting to Living in Buenos Aires, Part I[LandingPadBA]
There were a few things that I wish I would have known about before I first got to Buenos Aires. Although each of these little nuggets are ordinary parts of the routine here in Buenos Aires, they cert...

Sunday, 03 January

Exclusive: Interview with Ricardo Darin[As Belgrano Byrnes...]
I wrote an article for this week's Newsweek International about the fantastic Argentine film "El Secreto de sus Ojos" (The Secret in Their Eyes), one of the most successful Spanish-language film...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W Daily URL 0
W Daily URL 0
W Daily URL 0
W Daily URL 0
W Daily URL 0
Back