Daily Url, May 17

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Monday, 17 May

54 Bars: Los 36 Billares[The Argentimes]
Los 36 Billares, one of the 54 historic bars of Buenos Aires, was founded in 1894 and, although it underwent a revamp in 2005, the look and feel of this cafe-bar is still of a time long since over. Si...

Police Recover 77 Paintings Stolen Last November[Artdaily.org]
The paintings, stolen on November 2009 from a private museum and are valued at about $3 million, could be one of the biggest recoveries in terms of quantity in the police's history according to police sources.
Sunday, 16 May

Main events for the celebration of Argentina's Bicentennial - Update[My Buenos Aires Travel Guide]
To commemorate the 200th anniversary of the May Revolution, the national government has designed the Bicentennial Walk , that will be put up on Avenida 9 de Julio,
between Corrientes and Belgrano...

Saturday, 15 May

Caseros: Sector de Bustos[Buenos Aires Photographer - Big Pics of BA]
It's common for small plazas to have a few busts to national heroes like San Martin or Sarmiento. Sometimes there will be a small collection of three or four but I've never seen an arrangement like th...

Friday, 14 May

Job offers for expats[Buenos Aires through my eyes]
Are you looking for a job in BA? Good for you! There are so many great positions available for you that will give you the chance to spend time in BA and earn a lot of $$$ Here is a list of things tha...

Glaciar Perito Moreno[LandingPadBA]
Although we’ve mentioned this stunning sight before, I can’t help but reiterate how remarkable this enormous ice mass truly is. With a surface area of over 250 square kilometers, Perito Moreno i...

Wednesday, 12 May

Oscar-Winner Infuriates South American Authorities[The Argentimes]
Oscar-winner Kathryn Bigelow’s plans to make a film in South America have been met by anger and disapproval. She is considering making a film about the border region that is home to Iguazú Falls, but ...

Shoot ‘em up! Archery and Games at Jobs[The Argentimes]
Archery and drinking. It might sound like an accident waiting to happen, but it’s exactly what Jobs, a games bar in Recoleta, has to offer. In fact, there’s a great deal more to this pub than alcohol ...

Teaching English in Buenos Aires[LandingPadBA]
I’ve always been fully aware of the advantages that come with being an American citizen. Not until I went south of the border, however, did I realize the privileges of being a native English spe...

Tuesday, 11 May

Surprisingly, Argentina Using Less Pirated Software[The Argentine Post]
Perhaps surprisingly, given one of the worst global financial crises in decades, the use of pirated software declined in Argentina last year, according to the new Seventh Annual Global...

As The World Turns: BA Soaps Going Global[InvestBA.com]
BA companies like Underground Contenidos are conquering foreign lands with their original series. Brimming with besos y lagrimas , Latin American soap operas , or telenovelas , have long be...

Mega Show for the Reopening of Teatro Colon[My Buenos Aires Travel Guide]
A mega show will dazzle locals and visitors on May 24, 2010 , for the Reopening of Teatro Colón , that will take place at 7 pm , before the Reopening Gala , and as part of the
cel...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W Daily URL 0
W Daily URL 0
W Daily URL 0
W Daily URL 0
W Daily URL 0
Back