Daily Url - Oct 12

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Tuesday, 11 October 2011

Matinee Clubs: Just A Simulation[The Argentina Independent]
Hike up your black mini sequin skirt, tie up your screen print tee and put on some ankle boots. It is time to go out… just don’t let your parents know. Alexandra N. Katz checks out underage...

$1.051 Million Spent On Local Tourism[The Argentina Independent]
Argentines spent more than $1,051 million on local tourism during this long weekend. The numbers came from the Argentine Confederation of Medium-sized Enterprises (CAME), which calculated a daily...

The History of Peronism (Part I)[The Argentina Independent]
Celina Andreassi continues our political history series with a look at peronism: the most important - and arguably most confusing - political movement of 20th-century Argentina.

Monday, 10 October 2011

Los Pumas and Argentine rugby[Argen-times]
A valiant effort from Argentina was not enough to prevent the All Blacks from progressing to the Semi-Finals of the 2011 Rugby World Cup.After Los Pumas’ mesmerizing performance at the 2007 World...

And Facebook for All: SIM-based Mobile Service Launches in Argentina[InvestBA]
According to eMarketer, Internet users in Latin America will grow to 285 million by 2015, and Argentines are increasingly focused on one social network: Facebook. While Argentina smartphone sales...

Sunday, 09 October 2011

Un Amor Impossible..An Impossible Love[TangoSpam]
The milongas are empty. Most of them. The tourist milongas or the commercial milongas have no tourists. Since they mostly rely on the foreigners who come to Buenos Aires to dance, their floors are...

Saturday, 08 October 2011

A week dedicated to Buenos Aires cuisine[BA Travel Guide]
Many events of interest will take place during the first Week of Buenos Aires Gastronomy ("Semana de la Gastronomía Porteña") organized by the Association of Hotels, Bars and Cafes and the Tourism...

Friday, 07 October 2011

“House Party – SoHo Style”[.My.Beautiful.Air.]
This one’s for you Nan…. The first asado of the season was hosted by my friend Nandrin. It was a great party and the perfect way to kick off spring. Thanks for hosting at your posh party pad....

Makeover[SaltShaker]
If I had it all to do over again, I would do most all things differently. However, how would I know that if, I had not had the opportunity to do them the first time.” - Janice Markowitz, author Four...

Domexpo: “The Russians Are Ready To Discover Argentina”[InvestBA]
Argentina investment opportunities are on full display this weekend at Russia’s largest real estate expo, and the millionaires and 120 Russian real estate companies in attendance are getting a...

Casa Curuchet, an architectural marvel in La Plata[Argentina Look]
The Casa Curutchet (Curutchet House) is a house designed by renowned Swiss architect Le Corbusier built in the city of La Plata, capital of the Province of Buenos Aires, between 1949 and 1953. The...

Thursday, 06 October 2011

Top 5 alternative ways to learn Spanish in Argentina[LandingPadBA]
Argentina is a great place to learn Spanish! We admit, there may be a little bias attached to this article, but we are in no doubt that Argentina is one of the most enjoyable places to learn Spanish...

Wednesday, 05 October 2011

5 things to do for under $5 in Buenos Aires[LandingPadBA]
I usually don’t generalize and always attempt to keep my stereotyping to a minimum. I try to keep an open mind free of judgments and full of peace, love and tie-dyed cloth. This week is different, I...

Day Clicker Photo Tours![.My.Beautiful.Air.]
Tourism and photography go hand-in-hand. Buenos Aires is one of the most photogenic cities in the world with it’s street art, beautiful architecture and lively street fairs. Photographer Amelia...

Tuesday, 04 October 2011

The magnificent Lapacho Rosado announces the arrival of Spring in Buenos Aires[BA Travel Guide]
This splendid specimen is one of the most famous trees in Buenos Aires. Popularly known as the "Lapacho de Ezcurra", this "lapacho rosado" (Tabebuia impetiginosa), a tree native from the...

Monday, 03 October 2011

Rules, Inflation and Culture[Expat Argentina]
Doing is hard. Yoda said “Do or do not, there is no try”. After returning from a 3 week work trip in the USA, I felt the culture shock as soon as the airplane pulled up to the gate at Ezeiza airport....

BA Cast: Meet the Suegros[Travel Guy]
The new episode of BA Cast is available, titled Meet the Suegros. This is an extended episode in which we end the month’s topic on educational differences between Argentina and the United States....

13th Buenos Aires International Biennial of Architecture[BA Travel Guide]
The 13th Buenos Aires International Biennial of Architecture BA11 will take place from October 8th to 30th at the Recoleta Cultural Center and Auditorio Buenos Aires,
bringing together the world's...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W Daily URL 0
W Daily URL 0
W Daily URL 0
W Daily URL 0
W Daily URL 0
Back