Dance Class Anyone?

If you do samba, I'm definately in! I've been dying to learn for ages! I would do tango too but you don't seem too interested, so let me know what you decide in the end

M

Clo said:
Ok great - so why don't I tell the teacher we're interested in Salsa,Bachata,Merengue, samba and then work out a plan in lesson one.

I think a week night evening will suit best - personally any suit me - what do people thing of a Tuesday or Thursday?

Sounds great, where abouts will the clases be? Feel free to PM me, I can do either Thursday or Tuesday :)

The classes would be in Palermo Soho. Im just waiting to hear back from the teacher and then Ill let you know what the verdict is. Im excited with the interest:)

Hey!
I'm new to this website but this thread interests me a lot. I'm currently studying in exchange here and dance classes was on my list of things to do too ... was getting put off by prices but 25$ sounds good & it sounds like it may be good fun!

ok well the teacher just got back to me- we can start tomorrow night at 6pm (Tuesday 12th).

I will PM everyone who has responded to confirm they are still up for it - but meanwhile there is still heaps of room if anyone else would like to join :)

Chloe

Hello all. Can't make it tomorrow but I'm interested in future dates if you can keep me in mind. Thanks! :)

Ok - I think the logistics of getting a dance troupe together in 24 hours was a little ambitious.

How's about we meet next Tuesday (19/4) for our first class? At the moment the teacher has said they can do a class at 18:00 - can people PM me if this suits as I will try to change it if the majority prefer a different time.

Chloe

Ok everything is set for tomorrow's night (tuesday) dance class at 6PM. There are a couple of spots left if anyone else is interested.

So far it looks like we are going to be a south american dance style.... but not tango.

We plan to give it a go for a month and see how everyone is feeling after that

Back